DarkCrownToys 1/6 Scale Burning Souls Chapter 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally decided to pull the trigger and pay 3,500 for the model and base. They told me it's actually already been sold.

I'm so angry at myself for waiting. But 3,500 isn't a small some to spend on a model.

Now I will pay more if the chance ever comes up.

Half the reason I wanted it was the giant module demon. Damn.

Now I have the second model ordered and dlc. Not sure what im going to do now.

Model itself is for sale still, but seems pointless without the base

Last edited:
Kit has Shura Dokuhae in. This is not a drill! Now I wish broshobby didn't take my order back lol

Kit has Shura Dokuhae in. This is not a drill! Now I wish broshobby didn't take my order back lol
I don't see it. you got link?
Never mind.. I see it, but I guess it came and gone...
How much was it @ Kit's?

Last edited:
I don't see it. you got link?
Never mind.. I see it, but I guess it came and gone...
How much was it @ Kit's?
Yep.. It's sold out already, Kye.
The link will take you to a "product not found".
I guess Kit only has a small amount of it, maybe less than 10, or even less than 5..

was 900$ with shipping
Oh. Thanks for the info.
So the total price with shipping is about the same.
Still I would've ordered from Kit if I knew he would get it. Much more reliable!

BTW, I don't know how, but brothers shop re-opened the pre-order for Dokuhae with price of $1,288.00!
That's crazy!

Yep.. It's sold out already, Kye.
The link will take you to a "product not found".
I guess Kit only has a small amount of it, maybe less than 10, or even less than 5..
Did you get to order it with Kit?

I think the stand is the skeleton samurai's torso..
I hate this because I missed out on the first one it makes no sense for me to get the torso.

Oddly enough the first figure I thought was cool, but the heads didn't do much for me. This new one though... Center piece.

I hate this because I missed out on the first one it makes no sense for me to get the torso.

Oddly enough the first figure I thought was cool, but the heads didn't do much for me. This new one though... Center piece.
me neither.

If you're talking about the figure, not the base, then yes, I feel the same. I think this one is more badass looking, as in more beastly and evil looking than the first figure. He's the wild monster, and the first one is the leader.

me neither.

If you're talking about the figure, not the base, then yes, I feel the same. I think this one is more badass looking, as in more beastly and evil looking than the first figure. He's the wild monster, and the first one is the leader.
I didn't get either, but I do wish I had the base piece. I love that giant demon head

Hey guys… I have the feeling this here is the only place to get some infos about this figure line in the west.

I also saw some teaser for the line in 1/12. the artist has a profile on a Chinese social media platform were he post some pics from time to time.

I also have seen some promo pics of ninja/assassine fox figures bevor the first figure was released. Were the foxes an early concept for the burning souls line?

Are there any places were I can find an preorder?

For the base the artist said it would be available later… looked teaser base looked like a big ninja throwing knife as base plate.

IMG_4762.jpeg
IMG_4763.jpeg
IMG_4759.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4760.jpeg

Back