DARK TOYS DTM002 1/6 Scale ANTON DX Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just cancelled mine the I'm not impressed with this one as much as star toys saw a video and some pics on insta. The outfit on star toys just sits really well.

Not sure what's happening with TNS I guess because of the current shipping issues they are a bit behind. šŸ˜¬

I've just cancelled mine the I'm not impressed with this one as much as star toys saw a video and some pics on insta. The outfit on star toys just sits really well.

Not sure what's happening with TNS I guess because of the current shipping issues they are a bit behind. šŸ˜¬

Cancelled with TNS?

Apparently TNS haven't received their stock yet, and are awaiting a update from the supplier. The expectation is this week or early next week.

After cancelling my dark toys set with TNS I went for star toys and I'm really glad I did, the dark toys one seems to have a mega baggy jacket. The sculpts have necks and look weird!

Star toys one is really nice, minus the boots pointing up and them having a pain in the ass peg. This set is really nice for Ā£120!

Gave the eyes a light coat of gloss.

20211114_202650.jpg

I got the Star toys as well. It came with a pair of red pants, in addition to the black pants he is wearing. I switched out the black for red pants, but the cowboy boots are really difficult to re-connect with the leg. Also, paint overall is not 4 stars, but for the price, i don't mind touching up myself

The TNS Dark Toys Anton saga continues.

Still no further word on the stock arriving, as confirmed by somebody else today on TNS' Community FB page:

Hi. Any update about the shipping? Not in stock yet?

All very odd. :unsure:

I'm not even that fussed about the Dark Toys figure now, since I'm happy with the Star Toys, but he is fully paid for.

:impatient:

Ughhh I am super confused about which one to get. Sometimes star toys look good and Sometimes dark toys look more better or Sometimes the other way around.

What you guys think which headsculpt is more accurate? I am having a very very hard time in deciding. Please advise.

Everything apart from accessories lack on the dark toys one. I'm really pleased with star toys one.
Thanks for the reply bro. I am not concerned about accessories much because gonna pose him with his shotgun and that cylinder gun but what you think which headsculpt looks more accurate? Sometimes I think Dark toys is more Anton but sometimes Star toys.

Wait for a few more in hand pics of the Dark toys one before making your mind up. I will say though, that you just can't go wrong with the Star toys figure even if the smiling sculpt is a bit off, but that seems to be the case with the Dark toys one too.

I was holding out for the DT version till the first in hand pics surfaced and decided to do with ST as i thought it just looked better overall. I think it's a good bit cheaper too.

Is there a comparison video of these two?

Wait for a few more in hand pics of the Dark toys one before making your mind up. I will say though, that you just can't go wrong with the Star toys figure even if the smiling sculpt is a bit off, but that seems to be the case with the Dark toys one too.

I was holding out for the DT version till the first in hand pics surfaced and decided to do with ST as i thought it just looked better overall. I think it's a good bit cheaper too.
There are no comparison videos but I I did look both of them and the Star Toys having striking resemblance to Anton while Dark toys is good but doesn't have that much of a resemblance.

Is there any place to buy star toys for some reasonable price? Its sold out everywhere. Only available on onesixthcorner but they only accept paypal payments and my paypal has been suspended by paypal for no apparent reason so I can make payment through credit card only.

If you know a good website please let me know thanks.

Any more pictures of dark toys figure? Its strange no one reviewed it on YouTube or anywhere yet. I really wish to see a comparison video between Dark toys and Star toys.

Any more pictures of dark toys figure? Its strange no one reviewed it on YouTube or anywhere yet. I really wish to see a comparison video between Dark toys and Star toys.

A whole bunch of the Dark Toys Antons haven't even made it into customers' hands yet, because there was some issue with customs and TNS' delivery was returned to the supplier in China.

TNS only just received them and I finally have a tracking number.

A whole bunch of the Dark Toys Antons haven't even made it into customers' hands yet, because there was some issue with customs and TNS' delivery was returned to the supplier in China.

TNS only just received them and I finally have a tracking number.
I see. Makes sense then.

It's been a long time coming - not so long actually in the post considering the state of things - but Dark Toys' Anton finally landed in the UK.

I'm happy with Star Toys', so this one is a bit unnecessary, barring the option to put the extra pair of ST's trousers on him and let him use the shotgun.

It's been a long time coming - not so long actually in the post considering the state of things - but Dark Toys' Anton finally landed in the UK.

I'm happy with Star Toys', so this one is a bit unnecessary, barring the option to put the extra pair of ST's trousers on him and let him use the shotgun.
Comparison pics would be appreciated.

Back