DARK TOYS DTM002 1/6 Scale ANTON DX Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on these. Not sure which to get as both have good and bad points. Wonder if they fit each others neck peg.

Last edited:
Any news on these. Not sure which to get as both have good and bad points. Wonder if they fit each others neck peg.

The Star Toys clearly has no neck and the Dark Toys has necked sculpts. So no, the heads won't be easily swapped.

Funny, this is no longer on OSK and the only place I can find to pre order it is ebay. Anybody know of a reputable shop selling the star toys version?

The link says product not found.

I posted that in January, OSK takes down pages after the preorder window closes.

Joao BredaOne Sixth Republic
1 hr ·

This week releases:

214159146_10161121895873242_7050403086472927958_n.jpg

if you cut the neck and make the hole fit the peg (there are neck pegs you can slot in or use bluetac), it will fit. it isn't really difficult, i used a hobby knife just need to be careful and leave some excess so you can trim and test fit it. did it with the wasteland ranger sculpt.

That doesn’t look too bad, would like to hear opinions from someone who has it in hand.

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=375198&extra=page=1
situgl said:
I have always hoped that some manufacturers will develop more niche themes. This time I am waiting for Anton from "Old Nowhere". The price of less than 8 sheets is considered the normal price. Overall, it is quite satisfactory. The head carving painting is still possible. As the main weapon, the oxygen cylinder The details are exquisite, and the second is the jacket. The color of the fabric is changed directly. It is no longer a problem of chromatic aberration. The workmanship of the gun heel shoes is slightly rough, and the shoes are still winning.

202911sbpzabdnpu5aq927.png

202912uw8dhdolwfudmudj.jpg

202915cvuqzeaheq2u8umh.jpg

202914dbcht2g21f9x0bh8.jpg

202916iiyahhzi956rhr0n.jpg

Back