Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very strange...they (KGH) allowed me to order with deposit. I hope they don't cancel my order. I just ordered this morning.

Unless I literally got the last PO in...

You probably did. When I looked earlier it was a still a pre-order.

What was the price when you ordered?

Anyway you can message them, they most probably will be able to adjust their quantities and get you a unit.

Anyway you can message them, they most probably will be able to adjust their quantities and get you a unit.

They usually do have extra stock, which is also when they usually increase the price.

The price has gone up quite a bit. I looked at my break down, and the total I paid was 1235 HKD (1164 - 93 for the 8% code - 16 store credit + 180 shipping).

I see now, you paid the 1350 HKD / 216 CAD less the 3% full payment option.

The original price must've been 1200 (which is 1164 after deducting 3%).

Signs are they must have him in stock, or are expecting him soon.

At the time this went up KGH had an 8% off code on orders over 50 USD. So it paid to pay the full amount up front, since the 20% deposit would've been under $50.

When I first started ordering from them they used to give out 10% codes if you asked them. It was great, up until they stopped doing it. :lol

I don't know why they were so generous, because they weren't overpricing the items to compensate as some stores might have done.

I had hoped to wait this out for in-hand pics but it looks like everyone else was doing the same thing. Where's the best place to buy for US shipping?

I preordered from Toy Origin, this was just before they stopped officially carrying third party figures and then took them down of their site but said they'd still be honouring preorders via email.

Not heard anything yet.. sent them an email, but of course they're not interested in replying to emails about preorders.

That isn’t an out of box photo. Kit often shows photos of an “in hand” box accompanied by a prerelease promotional photo. As of now, we still haven’t seen photos of the final product…other than the box.
Sorry guys, my colleague been extremely busy these days, we need to focus on shipping before the chinese new year long holiday

I am planning to train my colleague for short video review of every fresh release on hand, it may take months to work it out but I am pretty exciting for a OSK youtube channel!

Sorry guys, my colleague been extremely busy these days, we need to focus on shipping before the chinese new year long holiday

I am planning to train my colleague for short video review of every fresh release on hand, it may take months to work it out but I am pretty exciting for a OSK youtube channel!
Do you still have this to purchase?

Back