Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also re-worked the shirt collar again as it looked a little too bulky. It's a pity they didn't just print the design onto the fabric, as it would have looked nicer. Anyways it is what it is.
I'd still like to try and re-work the coat collar, but i'm happy enough with how he looks on the shelf now:)

View attachment 571445View attachment 571446
If I may ask . What do you mean “reworked the collar” ? Did you futz with it or re sew or repaint ?

If anyone is considering the AT020 here’s how the ankle peg looks in the shoe:

47ECB511-8251-4A92-8371-CADDBDFB1537.jpeg

Fits firm, but not too tight.

Hi. Did that body work out ok? Everything fit?

Thanks
I can confirm the BD001: COOMODEL 1/6 scale new 2.0 standard is a good replacement body . The shoes fit just fine, you may need to heat them up a bit. The body the figure came with is garbage , when I pulled the left foot off the ankle extender came out with the peg. I have the clothes drying on 3 different bodies from the water treatment I gave them . Going to try to finish putting it together tomorrow.

I can confirm the BD001: COOMODEL 1/6 scale new 2.0 standard is a good replacement body . The shoes fit just fine, you may need to heat them up a bit. The body the figure came with is garbage , when I pulled the left foot off the ankle extender came out with the peg. I have the clothes drying on 3 different bodies from the water treatment I gave them . Going to try to finish putting it together tomorrow.
Cool, I will get one ordered.

If I may ask . What do you mean “reworked the collar” ? Did you futz with it or re sew or repaint ?
I first removed all the stitching from the collar, and the design piece. Then i removed the collar piece completely and reversed it, so now the underside of the collar is now the top side of the collar.

I decided to do it this way because if you leave the stock side facing up, when repositioning the design piece, the stitch holes from it's previous position are too visible. So by flipping it over you now have a nice clean piece of material to work with. Also by removing the collar completely it makes it a little easier to reposition the design piece. Fabric glue everthing back into place.

Back