Dark Horse Direct/1000toys 1/12th HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I?m debating on that Rasputin. $40 USD for a figure with zero articulation and tbh doesn?t look that great. I feel like I?ll be happy with Abe on his own. Will think on it for a few days before pulling the trigger.

I mean as a display piece with hellboy and Abe fighting him it might work. Especially if you use Tamashi nations effects so it looks like he is unleashing destruction or something like that. I don't see the point in getting it.

it looks like his robe is based off the SoD/WtD appearances, but i couldn't find him ever wearing fingerless gloves and having a bunch of bracelets... it feels like there's something way off about the figure, and i think the gloves are it. seems a very odd choice. i really wanted to be excited about even a static figure since rasputin almost got made in the third mezco series, but ultimately i have to pass. not worth $40 to always look at it and feel like something about him is off.

Back