Daredevil Born Again (Disney+) - Spring 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally fine with Foggy and Karen, but it's all the missed opportunities with Elektra that rustled my jimmies with the show (S2 & The Defenders).

Well, I definitely liked having Deborah Ann Woll on my screen but beyond that I was neutral on Karen. Foggy I liked in S1 but in season two he became way too whiny (I genuinely don't remember a single thing about him in S3).

For Elektra, I've always felt like once the focus shifts from Punisher to her the quality of S2 instantly plummets. They speedrun through her arc way too quickly; in the span of like 6 episodes she goes from returning old flame for Matt, to assassin, to the reveal that she's actually part of Stick's group, and then finally the Hand's weird messiah. I also didn't care for Elodie Yung in the role.

O yea. Elektra was in the show. Damn she didn’t make an impact at all. Wtf. She’s one of marvels most popular girl heroes. They swept her under the rug quick

Well, I definitely liked having Deborah Ann Woll on my screen [...]

dr2iCpV.jpg

6ww5le.gif
6ww43c.gif

6ww4qm.jpg

7ewu8t.gif

6xo9q2.jpg

I thought Élodie Yung captured Miller and Sienkiewicz's Elektra.
Also her French/Anglo accent conveyed a somewhat exotic well traveled, educated abroad etc., as per the character.
Although agree she needs a stronger on-going story and presence, (still plenty of source material to mine if they want), visually maybe a bit of a costume update, and should add the harsh bangs.

Last edited:
Back