Daredevil Born Again (Disney+) - Spring 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I loved Bernthal as Punisher. I'm still skeptical as to the quality of D+'s Born Again but this should at least hopefully get us decent MCU Daredevil and Punisher figures.

Are you ready to see him endlessly quipping and performing superhuman feats whilst being replaced with horrible CGI and compositing?
There's also how they're treating Punisher in the comics currently: head of the Hand, using swords instead of guns, and their hatred for the original Punisher symbol.

For me he was just OK as The Punisher. Nothing great in my opinion. But mostly due to the poor writing of the character being just a knucklehead bruiser who put no planning or thought into his actions. At least in his own series. He was portrayed way better in the Daredevil show.

I feel someone else could be a waaay better Punisher. Someone more intimidating and with a larger frame. But with the way Disney makes it's casting choices, I should be happy they stayed with him. Lord knows who they could've/would've recast him as!! :lol

But, this show is still gonna suk...

I think Bernthal is quite good as Punisher, but agree that he isn't untouchable in the role. I think someone else could come along and do an equally good, or better job.

He gonna be shooting a Bebe gun? Cause ain’t no way he’s gonna be the same punisher on Disney plus 😂. Those dark marvel days are over

There's also how they're treating Punisher in the comics currently: head of the Hand, using swords instead of guns, and their hatred for the original Punisher symbol.

Oh man. I forgot about that.

Then again, they had JB burn his Punisher gear right off the bat on the show as well. Fascist bully boys aside, it's too bad that fans will never get the Punisher they loved due to Disney's shame of the IP.

FQ7tovI.jpg

Back