Daran Holt: 2018 Halloween Michael Myers Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtial

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
IMO Daran killed it again with this piece. I really liked the movie and I'm stoked to have this Myers in my collection.

IMG_7100.jpg
IMG_7103.jpg
IMG_7104.jpg
IMG_7108.jpg

Is that one of the resin busts from eBay? Super nice!!

what's the difference between the two of them on eBay? One's $895 and the other is $945. For some reason that big red lettering on the listing gives me a headache.

Make sure to check out my Instagram horror_fiend_collector
View attachment 487461

I have daran holts H2 bust. I think they nailed that one. This is cool, but I think he miss the mask. Here is the original mask. I got Carpenter to sign it as well as the cast of halloween two. They all were very nice people. It was at the Halloween 40th convention they had in Pasadena California. Ill post a few picks. Also
was stoked to meet the man himself John Carpenter. I was fortunately, to get him to sign this tombstone that goes to my myers 1/3rd statue. This was the second time I got a few things signed. But because of Covid, I was unable to meet him again. But hopefully, next year it will be back in person.
IMG_1941.jpg
View attachment 499438
IMG_3523.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3520.jpg
    IMG_3520.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 167
Back