Dankir's Hot Toy and Transformers collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest pickups. Finally got the Chitauri soldier to complete my avengers line and only $85!

Got Pepper and Mark 9 for 275 sealed on eBay. 3DJE7kI.jpg

Latest arrivals

I got the Homecoming SpiderMan Deluxe suit and these.
20180902_154805.jpg
20180813_152719.jpg

Glad to say that my basement is finally being renovated and I'm planning the display options for all these figures.

It took a while but my basement renovation is nearing its final stages!

This area where I had stacked all my hot toys

shIA6d6.jpg

Now looks like this!

nABHIoL.jpg

I'm trying to figure out the best way to display my figures. I don't think I can display over 100 hot toys in the same space as there's a new utility closet and I don't think I can put the boxes anywhere else so I'll probably only display 30 - 40 in a few display cases.

Are detolfs the way to go? How sturdy are they, how many figures can they hold per shelf?

Latest arrivals, lol goddamn why are the images always flipped. Anyways I'm getting some detolfs to display about 30 figures. The rest will be displayed on a book shelf in their boxes.

Attachments

• 20181129_174830.jpg
    20181129_174830.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 166
Current storage situation lol. I'm going to buy a few detolfs and rotate figures. I'll put some shelving up and have the rest stored like books.
20181204_201408.jpg

Custom printed boxes are leading in packaging industry. Custom cardboard boxes are manufactured on customer order. These boxes are customized with different materials and with color printing and logo printing according to the customer demand. If you are looking to buy these packaging then I suggest BoxesMe is the leading company in packaging industry. It is provide high quality custom cream boxes to the customers. It is also provide good customer services.

Custom printed boxes are leading in packaging industry. Custom cardboard boxes are manufactured on customer order. These boxes are customized with different materials and with color printing and logo printing according to the customer demand. If you are looking to buy these packaging then I suggest BoxesMe is the leading company in packaging industry. It is provide high quality custom cream boxes to the customers. It is also provide good customer services.

Hmm you came back and edited this post to turn it into an Ad for custom cardboard boxes? That's sort of strange?
source.gif

I finally got a display case! Got a Milsbo from Ikea. Might have room for another but might get a detolf instead.

20190105_020239.jpg
I have the entire IW line on PO, but not sure how I would fit everybody on a shelf, I don't even think Thanos would fit on this height, I'll have to readjust the shelf probably.

Rag.JPG
I'll get Hela and Loki for this shelf down the line, I plan to swap in other figures from other films as they come out, this will probably become a Black Panther shelf soon.

I thought I could fit more on the bottom shelf but think I'll have to get a detolf, don't want to drop another 200 on a Milsbo.
20190105_020225.jpg

but just like that I'm outta space lol.
20190105_020144.jpg

Current storage situation lol. I'm going to buy a few detolfs and rotate figures. I'll put some shelving up and have the rest stored like books.
20181204_201408.jpg

Rotating the figures might be fun. It will feel like having new figures all the time.

Back