Media DAMTOYS Assassin's Creed Rogue Shay Patrick Cormac 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he come with a hood?

Does he ever wear one in the game? This guy betrayed The Assassin's Brotherhood and joined the Templars. He only wears the scarf to counter smoke bombs thrown by Assassins in the game, if I remember correctly.

Does he ever wear one in the game? This guy betrayed The Assassin's Brotherhood and joined the Templars. He only wears the scarf to counter smoke bombs thrown by Assassins in the game, if I remember correctly.

He wears a hood early in the game when he's still an Assassin, before he switches sides.

He wears a hood early in the game when he's still an Assassin, before he switches sides.
Yeah, but that's a completely different outfit and look. If you wanted to go for that look you would basically need a whole new figure.

Some of the promotional art has a hood for this outfit. In game it never does except, if memory serves correct, in some variant unlocks.

Picked up Shay today, really great figure overall, tailoring is excellent and the articulation isn't is as limited as i thought it would be, i was especially expecting the shoulders to be limited going forward but you can bring it comfortably up to to head level. The outer coat is feels like leather and looks like leather but is very thin and is slightly stretchy, intriguing material. My only complaint is that the collar area could sit closer to the head.

ymMgW7E.jpg

The assassins all look great together.

EgQ0X0v.jpg

I kinda want to get this and put the Kenway head sculpt on it, I always used the outfits that looked more like this one in Black Flag (Pirate Captain, Governors outfit etc)

Finally got a chance to open mine up. This figure definitely feels like a step up from some of their past figures IMO. My only real gripe is that I don?t see anyway to futz his collar into the same position as the promo pics. I feel like it would have needed a wire to make those shots possible. However, he still looks awesome with the collar laid flat.
3C190886-A539-4B6F-BE6A-10EC17B75CBB.jpg

Nice.

Must be a way to get the collar up. There’s a bunch of ‘in hand’ pics with the collar up on page 2.

Back