DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Alexios 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I played as Kassandra not even knowing she was the canon hero, but I'm glad I did. Whoever the voice actor was for Alexios was really bad and I couldn't imagine playing the whole game (which to me, felt like an eternity anyway) as that guy solely b/c of the voice acting.
I did a long play as Kassandra since she was the canon character, and then a second, much quicker run through as Alexios and I completely agree, the voice actor for Alexios really wasn't great. Wish they would have just Kassandra as the only playable character, everyone would have better off for it.

Yea, I played as Kassandra not even knowing she was the canon hero, but I'm glad I did. Whoever the voice actor was for Alexios was really bad and I couldn't imagine playing the whole game (which to me, felt like an eternity anyway) as that guy solely b/c of the voice acting.
Yeah you guys are overreacting he isn't even that bad. He actually pulls off a good voice for Alexios later when it gets to the more emotional moments in the game. Like when he finds his mother, Regardless of who you play as, both voice actors do their roles perfectly and it's cool to see this figure though now I assume we could jump to later Assassin's like The Frye twins and maybe Arno and after they will give us Eivor from Valhalla.

Yeah you guys are overreacting he isn't even that bad. He actually pulls off a good voice for Alexios later when it gets to the more emotional moments in the game. Like when he finds his mother, Regardless of who you play as, both voice actors do their roles perfectly and it's cool to see this figure though now I assume we could jump to later Assassin's like The Frye twins and maybe Arno and after they will give us Eivor from Valhalla.
Admittedly, I didn’t play as Alexios and after how long one play through felt with Kassandra, I wasn’t about to go through another. With that said, just b/c my opinion differs from yours on the voice acting, doesn’t mean I’m all of sudden overreacting. I didn’t like the voice acting (could be the actor, or whoever was directing him), and felt it was pretty bad. I didn’t care for his choice of voice for the character nor did I feel that it fit with how the character looked. Simple as that. You thought it worked and that’s fine too. Nothing wrong with folks having a difference of opinion :dunno:

Admittedly, I didn’t play as Alexios and after how long one play through felt with Kassandra, I wasn’t about to go through another. With that said, just b/c my opinion differs from yours on the voice acting, doesn’t mean I’m all of sudden overreacting. I didn’t like the voice acting (could be the actor, or whoever was directing him), and felt it was pretty bad. I didn’t care for his choice of voice for the character nor did I feel that it fit with how the character looked. Simple as that. You thought it worked and that’s fine too. Nothing wrong with folks having a difference of opinion :dunno:
Nothing against your opinion bud. Just saying it wasn't as bad if you played through with him until later in the game because he does have a rough start, but again that depends on your first choice and I understand the game was to long for a second playthrough. No worries and I didn't mean anything by the overreacting bit. With that I do think dam will make Kassandra maybe in one of the hero armours but we will have to wait and see.

Nothing against your opinion bud. Just saying it wasn't as bad if you played through with him until later in the game because he does have a rough start, but again that depends on your first choice and I understand the game was to long for a second playthrough. No worries and I didn't mean anything by the overreacting bit. With that I do think dam will make Kassandra maybe in one of the hero armours but we will have to wait and see.
All good man:peace I understand your pov as well

Alexios is my preferred character as the Misthios and honestly thinks he does better in the role while Kassandra is great as the antagonist. That said I was worried he won't be getting a figure as he looks like just a generic Spartan and his whole "not actually existing" thing. It's a pleasant surprise and hope this would bode well for an Eivor figure which shares the same problem of looking like a generic Viking and not existing.

Ugly knees tho. Hoping I can replace the body.

Alexios is my preferred character as the Misthios and honestly thinks he does better in the role while Kassandra is great as the antagonist. That said I was worried he won't be getting a figure as he looks like just a generic Spartan and his whole "not actually existing" thing. It's a pleasant surprise and hope this would bode well for an Eivor figure which shares the same problem of looking like a generic Viking and not existing.

Ugly knees tho. Hoping I can replace the body.
What do you mean not actually existing? Like who is Canon?

What do you mean not actually existing? Like who is Canon?
For Alexios yes, his canon form is actually a hormonally imbalanced angsty teenager looking like he's 30. Male Eivor doesn't exist at all he an programming error according to the story.

For Alexios yes, his canon form is actually a hormonally imbalanced angsty teenager looking like he's 30. Male Eivor doesn't exist at all he an programming error according to the story.
Yup Alexios is the only one not Canon in games. Eivor is Canon regardless of who you pick so it doesn't matter thankfully.

Always love seeing new Damtoys Assassin’s Creed figures. I sold the two I got, just cause I can’t justify the price while I’m collecting the Asmus Lord of the Rings figures, but I love seeing the new Damtoys figures regardless, so I love that they’re still doing them.

Joining the crowd of those who wanted Kassandra instead of Alexios. I always play female characters when there’s the chance.

Maybe they will consider doing her if we pest them on social media. But they don’t really have much of a presence apart from their fb page.

Anyway I enjoyed both Origins and Odyssey. Didn’t play Valhalla yet.

I thought they brought some fresh air after Unity which I think it’s the worst entry in the series by far and Syndicate which I couldn’t get invested into.

I still think they screwed up the modern day story after they got rid of Desmond and bloated the lore with third rate filler content for their comics. Just trash.

Well, nothing matters anymore since they are killing the franchise for good as they are moving towards a game as a service model a la Fortnight or GTA Online. Such a shame…

Well, nothing matters anymore since they are killing the franchise for good as they are moving towards a game as a service model a la Fortnight or GTA Online. Such a shame…
That's disappointing. I hadn't played any AC since the first one, and really enjoyed Odyssey and Valhalla. I guess those will be my last two AC games.

That's disappointing. I hadn't played any AC since the first one, and really enjoyed Odyssey and Valhalla. I guess those will be my last two AC games.
You missed out on some real gems. Origins, Odyssey & Valhalla are Assassin's Creed in nothing but name.

I finally have some time now to go back and play games I missed out on. Which AC games should I check out?
My personal favourites are the first game, AC2, Brotherhood and Black Flag. Unity was a controversial game but probably the last true AC game in my opinion, after that it all went downhill for me.

I hope when this is released it comes with Ikaros. It's kinda funny he's missing his eagle when his title is Eagle Bearer.

I hope when this is released it comes with Ikaros. It's kinda funny he's missing his eagle when his title is Eagle Bearer.
If they truly lost the AC license to PureArts as it appears to be, then I doubt they're going to put in any extra effort for an additional item that it wasn't solicited with. The easy thing to do would be to just include a repainted Senu from the Bayek figure if they really wanted to, but I really doubt they would.

Back