DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Alexios 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7EE1794F-E687-4D2E-B34A-CA4506EA0A7A.jpeg

Got the email from Giantoys that it's ready. I'm so hyped. This and MTTOYS Hitman will be my first 1/6 figures. Now just waiting on the others I preordered to get released

Wait it's already coming out? I thought it's slated for August/3rd quarter release?

Still trying to decide if I want one of these. OSK posted pics on their FB page that it’s in stock and ready to ship.

Is head slightly bigger than the body? It seems like that in the video, anyway happy I haven't preordered, great accessories tho.

Every single one of these Damtoys AC figures has something super unsightly about them, shame.

Is it confirmed they lost the license? PureArts isn’t exactly gonna do a better job with their 1/12 scale quality 1/6 figures…

Mine arrived today. I don't mind the knees as much as I thought I would. It's pretty awesome but with the stand and accessories it doesn't center up into the case I bought ahead of time for it. But it still fits just fine :D

Other than in photos You dont notice the knees nearly as much. In the promo shots the knees really bothered me too. He also feels much larger than the hitman 1/6 I have, not sure why since they are the same height. Probably because of the base and accessories hes holding

Just got mine! I was expecting limited articulation with the armor and plastic shawl but surprisingly you get more than decent movement. Obviously not acrobatic level since there's no waist movement at all but he won't be stuck in a museum pose so that's good for those who prefers to have their figure proses or play around with.

Back