Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blades are the same. But the blade in left hand begin in the same place as wrist, on the right hand higher the the wrist.

I don't know about yours, but on mine the blades are definitely different in length. Easily 3 millimetres.

Also, does anyone have a relatively easy way to fix the length of the right sleeve?

I don't know about yours, but on mine the blades are definitely different in length. Easily 3 millimetres.

Also, does anyone have a relatively easy way to fix the length of the right sleeve?
Damn, you are right ! I checked it

199278363-4232983346767339-6960119678095972873-n.jpg

the longer blade should go to the hand in the glove and the shorter one to his left hand ( I had put them the other way round). But now I've changed it, thanks for the information :).

After all the changes, he's looking like this and going to detolf.

191071034-539885000347676-244707253206840506-n.jpg

When third party brands (soosoo toys) without license knows how to make better hoods than oficial brand like damtoys...
FB_IMG_1623429312432.jpg

When third party brands (soosoo toys) without license knows how to make better hoods than oficial brand like damtoys...

Yeah, I must admit the hood is bothering more than I expected, even more than the headsculpt.
Would love to see one of you guys tackle this problem.

I tried to tweak it a bit more but I can’t get it any better than this. I don’t really want to stick tape to the sculpt nor do I want to cut away parts of the hood interior like some have done.
A68348DC-E3A4-4F30-B5D3-58F163A01F64.jpeg

64E95304-B4C1-4156-B667-865C5E5B273D.jpeg

The hood material is so thick, it's like the cape on the HT MOS figure. It would look so much better if it was thinner.

I still don't have mine yet, slow ass USPS. I'll have to decide if I'm keeping it once I see it in hand. It looked awesome in the pics where it was taped down, but disappointing in all other pics.

The hood material is so thick, it's like the cape on the HT MOS figure. It would look so much better if it was thinner.

I still don't have mine yet, slow ass USPS. I'll have to decide if I'm keeping it once I see it in hand. It looked awesome in the pics where it was taped down, but disappointing in all other pics.
I'm even not sure if taping it down would solve it, the inner hood is quite a bit smaller than the outer hood.
Don't really know what would solve it without some surgery.

Hobestly im thinking on removing the hair entirely, as i will never pose him without the hood. Maybe i remove the hair and make some custom hair rooting like i did in the past. The hair is not as solid and would ger a nice shape under the hood. I dont think the matherial of the hood is the problem here, but how THICK the hairsculpt is. We've seen some other pictures in which the hood fits just perfectly, maybe that guy did something to the hair as im proposing, rather remove it or root hair. But its obvious that this guy hasnt got the same figure as rest of you guys have and i'll have. There's just too much solid volume in the ear area, in both sides. I think the hood is perfect, the problem its the hair that looks more like a Helmet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-103826.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-103826.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 93
  • instasize_210612104407.png
    instasize_210612104407.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
Is the hood sewn onto the rest of the garment? If not, perhaps a company like Daft Toys will offer a proper hood.
What is this Daft toys brand? Do you have any other examples of other works they did?

But anyway, as i posted beforex i dont think the problem is the hood but the head, damtoys should provide us with another ezio head (but bald) to pose with the hood. In this figure the hood is perfect the problem its the headsculpt. In revelations ezio the problem is the hood and not the headsculpt.

Was finally able to work the hood into something I'm ok with and I think looks great. As Isaac said the head isn't bad, though the sculpt gets in the way I think it's fine though getting the sculpt rooted wouldn't be a problem and might make it sit better.

Last edited:
Was finally able to work the head into something I'm ok with and I think looks great. As Isaac said the head isn't bad, though the sculpt gets in the way I think it's fine though getting the sculpt rooted wouldn't be a problem and might make it sit better.
Can u show picture of how it looks this something?

Can u show picture of how it looks this something?
Yeah here is one I just took it might not look too good in photo especially with my ****** camera. Lol but in hand it definitely looks better and for now I'm happy with it.

Attachments

• 20210613_124643.jpg
    20210613_124643.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
Ok, my Ezio finally arrived. I'm not good at taking pictures (the hood is without any modifications)

this is as good as i could get the hood

Mine arrived today and I am very happy with him!
Might give the hood the water treatment everyone is recommending though.
Overall I am super impressed he looks fantastic and the costume details are amazing, not sure which pose I prefer, so I'm having some fun moving him around.
Thanks gentlemen, these pics reassured me with regards to the hood.

Yo guys do mined arrived to day and as i predicted.... The problem its the hair.
So injust did surgery.

The first picture (do not know if pictured will upload in order) its the best i could get posing the hood how it came originally with fat hair.

Sencond picture its just how the hood fitted after hair surgery.

Following 3 pictures are the surgery itself. I was thinking on rooting hair but honestly, **** it, i'll never pose him without hood, and plus the eyes on my ezio are looking each to different sides.

Last pictures are how the hood looks finally, after u also cut the inner hood a bit, as i sensed that when i wanted to fit tight the hood, it would push air inside (cause the gap between the two fabrics) (i strngly dont recoment imitating this, cause its no crucial).

I also super glued the shoulder brown thing to the fabric. As it would not stop moving.

I couldnt get the hood that that guy previously did (that appears to be exactly as the famous ezio pic) but its incredibly better.

Last two pics are
after surgery vs before surgery

Mines vs super pro anonymus guy

To remove the hair i used a dremmel. With extreme care.
instasize_210614203609.png
instasize_210614203444.png

IMG_20210614_190550.jpg
IMG_20210614_181854.jpg
IMG_20210614_201138.jpg
IMG_20210614_201143.jpg
IMG_20210614_201147.jpg
IMG_20210614_201040.jpg
IMG_20210614_201156.jpg
IMG_20210614_201047.jpg
IMG_20210614_201055.jpg
IMG_20210614_201302.jpg

Looks pretty damn good. Happy they didn't mess this one up.

002652ru8zqrfmdc7amrqm.jpeg
I wouldn't be surprised if he/she used another body, waist seems smaller.
Not to sure if it's the same headsculpt also.

If it's all Damtoys however, I'd really like to know how it got to look so good.

I wouldn't be surprised if he/she used another body, waist seems smaller.
Not to sure if it's the same headsculpt also.

If it's all Damtoys however, I'd really like to know how it got to look so good.
Just realized. Thst is not even the damtoys ezio, look at the belt, it has the thing to keep the sword, this is probabbly tge hot toys ezio modified, or damtots modified... Whi knows

Back