Dam Toys Godfather Don Vito Golden Years version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spot 2 issues so far the hat appears to be way lighter than the proto + final suit.

Also I really hope he has magnets in the shoe otherwise we're screwed because there's no grabber.

Screenshot_20220110-000035_eBay.jpg

Guys

Just saw the figure from a friend who took some pictures. Sadly, the overcoat does not look like it is hanging very well with the suit and the hat is 1X too small. The body use for the coat, suit is I think the problem. Not sure if it is just bad pictures but I hope the suit, hat and coat are as solid as the Tux version

Last edited:
Here's an idea, let's wait for someone who knows how to properly futz the outfit to take some great photos or post a quality video, instead of overreacting to the first rushed low-quality photos some guy posts, making the figure look like **** . This literally happens every time with every goddamn figure.

Here's an idea, let's wait for someone who knows how to properly futz the outfit to take some great photos or post a quality video, instead of overreacting to the first rushed low-quality photos some guy posts, making the figure look like **** . This literally happens every time with every goddamn figure.

Calling a spade a spade, but ymba is a customs collector, their expectations and tolerance for what is acceptable is much higher than your 'average' collector. ymba was in the Formal Version thread, pointing out issues with head size, pant length, ankle pegs, etc., then pages later is saying it's a great figure. So, consider the source. Everyone has their own opinion.

Having said all that, here's a pic I found from the Customs forum that looks to be a good shot, in which ... in my opinion ... the jacket material looks a bit thick, and could sit better on the shoulders. And since it's from a customs collector, I expect that the figure was properly futzed. Also, I believe the Formal Version is using the Toribox outfit and not the DAM outfit. So, I wouldn't judge the Formal Version on how it looks in this photo.

20220114_080303-jpg.440877

Calling a spade a spade, but ymba is a customs collector, their expectations and tolerance for what is acceptable is much higher than your 'average' collector. ymba was in the Formal Version thread, pointing out issues with head size, pant length, ankle pegs, etc., then pages later is saying it's a great figure. So, consider the source. Everyone has their own opinion.

Having said all that, here's a pic I found from the Customs forum that looks to be a good shot, in which ... in my opinion ... the jacket material looks a bit thick, and could sit better on the shoulders. And since it's from a customs collector, I expect that the figure was properly futzed. Also, I believe the Formal Version is using the Toribox outfit and not the DAM outfit. So, I wouldn't judge the Formal Version on how it looks in this photo.

20220114_080303-jpg.440877

That looks pretty good. I'm looking at the proto photos and that pic above, and the hat looks the same to me. The coat is pretty good too. As good or better than the HT Ledger Joker coats.

Back