DAM:DELTA FORCE Sgt. FIRST CLASS -TASK FORCE RANGER -1993 SOMALIA (Finally, HOOT!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
DAM:DELTA FORCE Sgt. FIRST CLASS -TASK FORCE RANGER -1993 SOMALIA (Finally, HOOT!)

Sanderson, now Hoot. Surprised nobody has posted this but then I don't think anyone cares about BHD. Just sharing cause I love this.

As seen on OSW: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...rst-class-task-force-ranger-1993-somalia.html

DELTA FORCE Sgt. FIRST CLASS -TASK FORCE RANGER -OPERATION GOTHIC SERPENT-1993 SOMALIA

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE AND BADY
OD GI T-SHIRT
DESERT BATTLE DRESS UNIFORM 3 COLOR DESERT
US FLAG PATCH
PT Body Armor
OMEGA CUSTOM TC-VEST
SF Chest Rig
PRO-TEC HELMET
AN/AVS NVG
NVG BATTERYPACK
TC-Goggle
GSG9 boots
KNNE PADS
HOLSTER
Nomex Flight Gloves
S BELT
LC2 CANTEEN AND CANTEEN COVER
LC2 AMMO POUCHX2
ALLCE BUTTPACK
UNIVERSAL POUCH
RADIO POUCH
NVG POUCH
SMOKE GRENADE POUCH
DOUBLE PISTOL MAG POUCH X2

MX300R RADIO
Single Side TRAVELER Headset
RO727 carabine
FLISH LIGHT WITH GUNMOUNT
M16 MagazineX4
M1911A1 PISTOL
.45 Magazine X4.
M67 FRAG GRENADE X2
M18 SMOKE GRENADE
FLASH BANG X2

221511uzwyqxyx36wbumwe.jpg

221515844ri6uucbu6vtvv.jpg

221518kqckqrqaz2u11r87.jpg

221523owzlrter3yvtor1p.jpg

221527fasiafgoma2xlxti.jpg

Is it accurate, dunno! I like it though.

Would be pretty cool if you could switch out the head to use GI Joe SST Dusty.

Re: DAM:DELTA FORCE Sgt. FIRST CLASS -TASK FORCE RANGER -1993 SOMALIA (Finally, HOOT!

Good looking figure. Not immediately recognizable as Eric Bana, though. Face is a bit generic.

Not sure if its completely accurate ... haven't seen BHD in a while.

SnakeDoc

Re: DAM:DELTA FORCE Sgt. FIRST CLASS -TASK FORCE RANGER -1993 SOMALIA (Finally, HOOT!

Good looking figure. Not immediately recognizable as Eric Bana, though. Face is a bit generic.

Not sure if its completely accurate ... haven't seen BHD in a while.

SnakeDoc

Exactly, dunno if the gear is 100% accurate (movie-wise or historically) but I think most of it is movie-wise; I do remember one of 'em taping grenades and flash-bangs to his chest rig like that. Well, here are some pictures.

BHD-BTS-032.jpg

BHD-BTS-035.jpg

Of course; these guys are next:

gordon+schugart.jpg

I didn't know Jesse Bradford played Hoot in Black Hawk Down. :dunno

Here's hoping AF takes a crack at Hoot with better results in the likeness department. :(

Last edited:

I'm excited by this only because it means more Dam! equipment and boots available!
I bought a armored vest from the Sanderson set and love it. I'm also trying to track down those GSG9 boots but the few that have been parted out have dried up. Really need to get a few of those for Cobra troopers.
And yes that sculpt looks nothing like Bana.

I didn't know Jesse Bradford was in Black Hawk Down. :dunno

Here's hoping AF takes a crack at Hoot with better results in the likeness department. :(

I'm excited by this only because it means more Dam! equipment and boots available!
I bought a armored vest from the Sanderson set and love it. I'm also trying to track down those GSG9 boots but the few that have been parted out have dried up. Really need to get a few of those for Cobra troopers.
And yes that sculpt looks nothing like Bana.

Exactly, I agree, their Hoot head sculpt sucks. DAM bodies have pin head issues. Their gear is perfect but it might be better to find a better head for this.

I was real excited about this figure, but that sculpt is a real miss...:gah:

Exactly, I agree, their Hoot head sculpt sucks. DAM bodies have pin head issues. Their gear is perfect but it might be better to find a better head for this.

Remove the goatee on SS Dusty and re-paint it.

He looks like Nazem Kadri, good job!. XD

The second I buy this fig HT's will announce a BHD line.

"who's hungry"

"just some ariel target practice sir. Didnt wanna leave it behind."

I would've bit if the likenesses had been better. So far, Sanderson's the closest and he's not even 75%. The rest aren't even in the ballpark.

The Eversman looks good in hand, IMO.

I thought Dam's Sanderson was pretty poor and picked up the Art Figure version instead (which was amazing). I'll wait for their version of Hoot :D

Eversman might be 10% off but it's still a great sculpt, I hope to buy one as a replacement for SSC's Flint someday.
So far the sculpts from Art Figures are better, but the gear from Dam is phenomenal.

Buy the Dam version and buy the Art Figures head separately and you're set (you also might have to get a Truetype as I hear the Dam body is weirdly proportioned).

Eversman might be 10% off but it's still a great sculpt, I hope to buy one as a replacement for SSC's Flint someday.
So far the sculpts from Art Figures are better, but the gear from Dam is phenomenal.

Buy the Dam version and buy the Art Figures head separately and you're set (you also might have to get a Truetype as I hear the Dam body is weirdly proportioned).

I think he's off a little more than 10%. Almost looks more like a young Michael Ironsides. :lol In the context of things, it's obvious who he's supposed to be, but as far as accuracy goes, there's more a "loose family resemblance" than any real likeness:

$%28KGrHqF,!qEE63Z2e1KSBO90Wd!5E!~~60_35.JPG

As far as the bodies, yeah. They look like high-crotched knockoffs of the ACE body.

Last edited:
Back