D.R.37's Cargo Hold: 1/6 Star Wars Mods & Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracked open the new Scout Trooper & Speederbike recently and it is an amazing set, especially the detailing on the bike. Looks like they put a bit more time in the weathering: subtle scratches and dings came out great!
I was hoping to get a more compressed riding stance and got this far; pretty much the extent of the figures squatting position while still being able to grasp the handlebars and gain footing on the pedals.
IMG_3796Web.jpg

I wanted to get him seated in a position closer to the stop-motion model but with a more natural stance.
stopmotionscout.jpg

So I did a body swap with a Sideshow Mythos Fett body (5 point accordian type ab articulation) but had to replace the lower legs to accomodate the Hot Toys ankle pegs.
IMG_3842Web.jpg

IMG_3827Web.jpg

IMG_3832Web.jpg
IMG_3817Web.jpg

IMG_3860Web.jpg

IMG_3857Web.jpg

IMG_3865Web.jpg

Impressive!!
Thanks man :duff
Not sure if HT copied the flight suits on the Mando Scouts from the show, but the ones used on the figures are identical to the Tie Pilots, which is what i used on this guy. There’s a spot on the sleeve for the data pad and matching pocket panels throughout.
I’m guessing they’ll do some minor tweaks to it since there’s no slots for the code cylinders or actual pockets but when/if they finally decide to release their version they’ve got the flightsuit :rock

Back