Custom Zatanna

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BladeS

Never enough space
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of variations of the ZY Toys Zatanna set but I'm really happy with how mine turned out.

IMG_20220422_021818_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220522_020823__01.jpg

IMG_20220527_233121.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale wand? Like a cheesy magician one. All that I can find are Harry Potter type wands.

Thanks man, I was really surprised to see the character didn't have any major releases in 1/6 despite her popularity.

I'd love a Zee, alongside JonCon, Swamp Thing, Dr. Fate, Morpheus and Lucifer, but unless they appear in proper films, there's no chance of them being made. And that's assuming they're accurately cast and given proper costumes/looks. I hope that the JJ Abrams project crashes and burns and they ressurect Del Toro's JL Dark.

If we're being realistic, we may see a Keanu JonCon from InArt if they keep digging through the WB catalogue.

Great custom as well!

I'd love a Zee, alongside JonCon, Swamp Thing, Dr. Fate, Morpheus and Lucifer, but unless they appear in proper films, there's no chance of them being made. And that's assuming they're accurately cast and given proper costumes/looks. I hope that the JJ Abrams project crashes and burns and they ressurect Del Toro's JL Dark.

If we're being realistic, we may see a Keanu JonCon from InArt if they keep digging through the WB catalogue.

Great custom as well!
Thank you! I know in that DC promo that came out that we at least have a potential for a Doctor Fate. It looked like he's going to show up in the Black Adam movie. Hard to say if Hot Toys will make anything from it, considering all 0 of the Shazam figures we got. But his suit looked incredible in the few shots we got, he's being played by Pierce Brosnan.

Haven't seen anything in the works for any of the others sadly. But a proper Keanu JonCon would be nice. The third party releases for him were... Okay.

Even still though, at least he's gotten some love. I can't believe the others haven't gotten anything or very minimal.

Thank you! I know in that DC promo that came out that we at least have a potential for a Doctor Fate. It looked like he's going to show up in the Black Adam movie. Hard to say if Hot Toys will make anything from it, considering all 0 of the Shazam figures we got. But his suit looked incredible in the few shots we got, he's being played by Pierce Brosnan.

Haven't seen anything in the works for any of the others sadly. But a proper Keanu JonCon would be nice. The third party releases for him were... Okay.

Even still though, at least he's gotten some love. I can't believe the others haven't gotten anything or very minimal.
Yeah, I know about Fate in BA but I have little hope that they'll make him. If HT makes anything from the film it'll just be the Rock, which InArt have also announced. We'll see. I'd buy a Fate in a heartbeat, especially one played by Brosnan.

As for JonCon, I am optimistic for a release based on his 2005 film because IA seems to be working exclusively with WB products now, and all companies want to make a Keanu character, so it's possible. I'd buy a Sting-like classic JonCon too, but I'd be fine with a Keanu as well. The tattoos and cool weapons would differentiate him. The film's in that age where it's become a sort of cult classic, so it's got some legit chances.

Del Toro and later Doug Liman worked on a JL Dark flick, but it ended up not materialising. JJ Abrams is working on a show and they're deadset on racebending JonCon, so I'm not expecting anything. Zatanna was supposed to get an HBO MAX movie but it was canned. Sandman is getting a Netflix show but it looks like crap, the lead guy has 0 presence, Lucifer is being played by Brienne from GOT and Death's not a cute goth chick anymore. Swamp Thing had a show on the CW but it was canned after the second episode aired.

Tough times to be a Vertigo fan of old...

tumblr_pqe6a92E3G1w08q37o4_500.gifv

Interesting, a lot that I didn't know about packed in there. Honestly you could pretty much summarize your entire post with, "Live action DC is an absolute mess."

Fate has always been one of my favorite heroes, if there's even a chance that like SooSooToys makes him from BA I'd order it instantly.

Also I had no idea there was even talks of a Zatanna movie but that could have been incredible. With it being HBO they could have really taken it in a dark direction and did something incredible.

Man I wish DC would get their **** together on the live action side. Considering 1/6 figures from comics or animation are so far and few.

Interesting, a lot that I didn't know about packed in there. Honestly you could pretty much summarize your entire post with, "Live action DC is an absolute mess."

Fate has always been one of my favorite heroes, if there's even a chance that like SooSooToys makes him from BA I'd order it instantly.

Also I had no idea there was even talks of a Zatanna movie but that could have been incredible. With it being HBO they could have really taken it in a dark direction and did something incredible.

Man I wish DC would get their **** together on the live action side. Considering 1/6 figures from comics or animation are so far and few.
It realy is a shame. Both how screwed up DC's slate is, and that we have to wait for cinematic (mis)translations for even a chance of a 1/6th figure. I'd love to get all the original comic costumes instead of waiting a decade for the third installment in a character's/team's trilogy in order to get a "close enough" outfit.

RaggedFrequentKusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Back