Custom Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stryker2011

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure it's allowed, but I decided to go ahead and commission a new head sculpt for Han Solo, since I didn't care much for either of the Hot Toys versions for the original, and best Han Solo (H.F.). And I missed out on the JNIX sculpt. Here's the progress pics so far.

Without hair details and with photo overlays:

a.png

b.png

c.png

d.png

wip1.png

wip2.png

wip3.png

wip4.png

wip5.png

wip6.png

wip7.png

And the hair details:

han_v5 polygroups_a.jpg

han_v5 polygroups.jpg

han_v5.jpg

I'm not sure who I'll get to paint this one up, but I'm psyched to be able to get a more accurate Ford/Solo.

Last edited:
Looking awesome but I will say that 3D sculpt heads really need to be seen as printed and painted before you can truly judge them. Where do you plan to get it painted?

Damn! That is an outstanding sculpt and paint-up. These aren't offered painted I presume because that is an excellent Ford likeness.

The paint work from 357 is $300 USD (which includes return shipping). And yes, the cost for the sculpt was astronomical to say the least, plus shipping to South Korea for painting. I sent mine (the one in the picture) to them before Thanksgiving, and it’s still on its way back to me.

Back