• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here is what I?m doing for my Mando flight stands. It?s comprised of one straight crotch grabber to be positioned under the figure and two bent grabbers to be positioned at the legs. Since they can be rotated and flipped the configurations are numerous. For the near horizontal flight pose I put the straight grabber on top to support the figure and the two bent grabbers on bottom to support the legs. The cape can be rested on either bent grabber to hold it up as well as further concealing the grabber.

For a more upright, take off or landing pose I put the straight grabber on top and under the figure as normal then under it I put the bent grabbers so that I can wrap them around right leg to stabilize the figure.

But as mentioned they can be configured in numerous ways for a variety of poses.

View attachment 512047
View attachment 512049
View attachment 512050
View attachment 512051
View attachment 512052
View attachment 512053
View attachment 512054
View attachment 512055
View attachment 512056

I cannot wait!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man what a great flight stand!!!! Keep in mind: this is on the Phisen M33 body which is much heavier than a True Type and it still supports just perfectly! Will take better photos soon but I just got it and can testify that Cocoloboys stands have amazing quality!
bb1cf1d01663e1964c9c5c3143213ae8.jpg

3bcfceab65355680f2d1941f87b5df12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pics, ck! :rock

I’m excited and relieved to see them. :lol You’re the first to give me feedback on the new design. Looks like you’re already a pro at configuring the grabbers especially considering yours is on the heavier phicen body.

Awesome pics, ck! :rock

I?m excited and relieved to see them. :lol You?re the first to give me feedback on the new design. Looks like you?re already a pro at configuring the grabbers especially considering yours is on the heavier phicen body.

It?s about balance and your stands configuration makes it so even a dullard such as myself can figure it out [emoji23]
Honestly, just top notch construction and simple yet extremely effective design!

It?s about balance and your stands configuration makes it so even a dullard such as myself can figure it out [emoji23]
Honestly, just top notch construction and simple yet extremely effective design!

Lol! Well, that’s awesome to hear regardless. :D I’m glad it worked out well with Din on that Phicen.

Thanks for the detailed pics Coco!

Anytime, T!

Hi Cocoboloboy, any chance you are working on a custom stand for both Heavy Mandalorian and IG-11? I am interested in both if you are looking to create them.

If you make one for IG-11 i would request that the stand not be as tall so that IG-11 can actually fit in a DETOLF. Please let me know if you are looking to make these and i will insta-buy from you for sure. Thank you sir again. Still loving the previous stand i got from you for my droids!

PM if possible.

Hi Cocoboloboy, any chance you are working on a custom stand for both Heavy Mandalorian and IG-11? I am interested in both if you are looking to create them.

If you make one for IG-11 i would request that the stand not be as tall so that IG-11 can actually fit in a DETOLF. Please let me know if you are looking to make these and i will insta-buy from you for sure. Thank you sir again. Still loving the previous stand i got from you for my droids!

PM if possible.

How tall is IG-11, DJ? I’m making a stand for him for another member that will be 1/4” thick with a detached plaque holder so it can be set in front. I’m assuming that will allow him to fit in the Detolf.

I did happen to make a Paz stand in the Nevarro style for a customer. I think I’ll be making one in that style for my IG once I get him.

6F3D75B2-6661-49E3-87DB-FD2B4E2B12D5.jpeg

9BD9EE79-6BDE-48EC-9F90-3FC76633ECB7.jpeg

that mando stand is awesome. truly.

Almost as awesome as the stands for the Bounty Hunters!!!!! Oh wait.....wut?

Dude, I got 6 on preorder with your name on it once they become reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
that mando stand is awesome. truly.

Almost as awesome as the stands for the Bounty Hunters!!!!! Oh wait.....wut?

Dude, I got 6 on preorder with your name on it once they become reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Can’t wait to what those stands look like! :D

1:1 Helmet stands available. I?ll be doing a small batch this week

Regular - $55

X-Wing version - $65

Includes stand and movable/removable plaque stand and plaque.

The X-Wing version has an adapter that can be used to support the chin strap.

Both feature a neoprene padded, round helmet support.

882D1F37-2A89-451F-BE82-AF2537D0E58F.jpeg

90BC530A-796F-4626-BB52-DB8C6CB1646B.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, I would never have guessed those are $100 helmets, and the stands really take them up to the next level.

Back