• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Coco! Would like to see what's holding him up; I tried a waist-grabber to put him in a vertical landing pose but it kind of scares me because there are some delicate parts to this figure. When I decide which direction I want to go I will be placing an order...it's been a while; a while back I was always ordering the round black bases without name plates. I'm not a name plate guy, does that reduce the cost a bit?

Nice Coco! Would like to see what's holding him up; I tried a waist-grabber to put him in a vertical landing pose but it kind of scares me because there are some delicate parts to this figure. When I decide which direction I want to go I will be placing an order...it's been a while; a while back I was always ordering the round black bases without name plates. I'm not a name plate guy, does that reduce the cost a bit?

Thanks! Yeah, a satin black stand without a plaque will definitely be less expensive than an environment stand.

I’ve been using a combination of the common, wire waist grabber and my own crotch cradle for the vertical take off/landing poses and it works well. I clip the wire grabber ends back quite a bit so they’re not wrapping completely around and putting pressure on the material. With the cradle in place the waist grabber is more for keeping the figure from falling to the side rather than hanging from it. All the weight goes on the crotch cradle instead. It doesn’t work for near horizontal poses though.

This new arrangement works great for the horizontal poses. I’ll have to play around with it to see if it’s suitable for the vertical take off/landing poses too though.

Your work is incredible. I'd like to order the R2-D2 / C3PO sand stand, as well as some others.

An Arvala-7 inspired stand for Mando and the child.

03C9A603-F954-442E-A0D2-D34893D4078F.jpeg

I'm looking for a stand for my Threezero Commander Shepard. Threezero never includes stands.

Do you have anything that would look like the floor of the command platform from the Normandy?

BKu35GL.png

I'm looking for a stand for my Threezero Commander Shepard. Threezero never includes stands.

Do you have anything that would look like the floor of the command platform from the Normandy?

No, sorry. I’ve never done anything like that before.

So here is what I’m doing for my Mando flight stands. It’s comprised of one straight crotch grabber to be positioned under the figure and two bent grabbers to be positioned at the legs. Since they can be rotated and flipped the configurations are numerous. For the near horizontal flight pose I put the straight grabber on top to support the figure and the two bent grabbers on bottom to support the legs. The cape can be rested on either bent grabber to hold it up as well as further concealing the grabber.

For a more upright, take off or landing pose I put the straight grabber on top and under the figure as normal then under it I put the bent grabbers so that I can wrap them around right leg to stabilize the figure.

But as mentioned they can be configured in numerous ways for a variety of poses.

6DED7868-7EB0-4F65-BA2A-77FA4EFDC10D.jpeg
14258346-E231-491F-9C37-AB4DD918FED6.jpeg
BB15B4B6-8640-4B87-BEAB-9352A19AAEA6.jpeg
C5A632A3-2207-4BD9-B532-05C400EF6617.jpeg
18079093-EEBB-4818-9EBF-7D113B3B6615.jpeg
6D7D9F4F-0BBF-4DA8-8778-AD7E976B9025.jpeg
150BBD81-6647-4DF0-8324-E944463EEBDD.jpg
4597A961-B4ED-4A82-B577-75AF00FE870C.jpg
3AC5E2EC-1FF9-4191-B061-70873B7EB2F5.jpeg

Back