custom 1/6 general grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

generalgrevious

Super Freak
Reaction score
here is a project I have been working on for on for a while now. I'm still working on him . my take on a general grievous in 1/6 scale. i believe the sideshow version measured out at 16" in height. I think I got close to that. I have him around 15 1/2 inches give or take. the main body is from the gentle giant bust which was broken already. I did a lot of work to redo his arms .I also added legs from the Hasbro general grievous. I did extended the legs to give him more height so I could get him to around the 15 " mark. I also made two different set`s of arms so I could swap them out. I also got a custom cape on the way for him so i can display it with him. here is a temporary picture of him as I'm still working on and not complete yet. IMG_0440.jpg

thanks prvtnoclass. it is an engineering headache to figure out how to put it all together. this is what it looked like when I got him. s-l500.jpg. I have come a long way from that. that`s for sure.

Looking good GG - is it a kit that someone has put together from those various sources or solely something you made yourself?

i guess you could call it a kit. there were parts from the Hasbro grievous mixed in with gentle giant grievous like the legs and arms are the Hasbro which I didn`t use as they looked to small hands wise. I did add some of the Lego buildable grievous parts to make the forearms and used the hands as well. i did add the fingers from the gentle giant bust to give it some articulation for the split arms which I'm still working on. I wish I could find those ratchet joints that sideshow usedfor there four armed joints they would work perfect for the split arms. any know where to find those. here is another couple shots of grievous. i even gave him a battle damage face as an extra like the original release did. IMG_0441.jpgIMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back