Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
11/7/16 - Spooktacular is over, will there be a November $20 code?

RULES:
1. You CANNOT combine offers. So you cannot use a $20 off code AND redeem RP on the same purchase. You CAN however use a $20 off code and a Gift Card. Gift Cards are considered "same as cash".

2. These codes typically work on items that have been up for PO a couple of months or longer, or are readily available for purchase from SSC. They typically do NOT work for items that have recently been put up for PO (in the last two months).

3. If you use one of these codes to save money on a purchase, you WILL still earn rewards points on the amount that you actually spend (not including shipping). For example, if you buy a $200 figure, and use a $20 off coupon code, you will still earn RP on the remaining $180.

Here is a picture of one of the coupon code cards to show the typical terms and conditions for these monthly codes:

fced2fb8b3019e113a650d305d49601a.jpg

Please note:

This was originally set up as a thread discussing one particular sale. Some members asked that we keep it around as a "current discount codes" thread, so I've deleted the original message and will try to keep current discount codes posted here.

Last edited:
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

how did you get sent the email if its for new accounts? and what do they even mean by "new account"? like if you opened one in the last 30 days or something?

Used it on Tony Stark for $70 off. Seems too good to be true. Any chance they'll try to correct/cancel it?

Just used it on the upcoming (if it ever gets released) Spider-Man figure, $51 off!! I don't mind if I do!!

EDIT: just read the OP at the 'even if checkout allows it' part so I suspect the order will be cancelled by Sideshow eventually :(

Ordered the 1/4 endoskeleton for $318! I hope it sticks!

Just used it on the upcoming (if it ever gets released) Spider-Man figure, $51 off!! I don't mind if I do!!

EDIT: just read the OP at the 'even if checkout allows it' part so I suspect the order will be cancelled by Sideshow eventually :(

D'oh! Missed that in my excitement.

Well most everything has an NRD so if they do cancel our orders, I hope we get the deposits back or don't get charged at all.

They will probably catch on if we create a new account with the same billing address right?

how did you get sent the email if its for new accounts?

:exactly: :dunno

It's almost like Sideshow are inviting you to get a member of your family to sign up with an account of their own for your benefit :cuckoo:

Well here's a better question--how would Sideshow e-mail anyone that doesn't already have an account? Like tommy's saying, it's probably an attempt to get folks to send e-mails to friends. But they're just opening the door for people who don't read the fine print or those hoping to trick the system to order despite not being a new member. That means lots of work on their end to cancel orders and whatnot.

how did you get sent the email if its for new accounts? and what do they even mean by "new account"? like if you opened one in the last 30 days or something?

exactly! but it clearly says you can't pass it on either.

it's very deceiving as once you order, you'd have to pay either fully for the item bought or for paying the cancellation fee. It's like they want you to post/share with people. Sorry, SS, that ain't happening!

"As a thank you for your continued patronage, we would like to present you with this 25% coupon that you can't use."

Why, thank you sideshow.

exactly! but it clearly says you can't pass it on either.

it's very deceiving as once you order, you'd have to pay either fully for the item bought or for paying the cancellation fee.

Yeah, nice scam they have going there.

Some master plan to get new accounts and stick hasty people, like myself, with the NRD or full price tag.

I created a new account with them a while ago and never ordered anything, would I still be considered a new customer?

Back