Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gifs in this thread are infinitely more entertaining than any live show SS has put on for awhile!
1674601362615.gif

You guys are still watching this stuff? :lol That's so 2022.

Sideshow is dead to me.

I looked at an item on their site the other day. I've had three emails since from Sideshow asking if I'm sure I don't want it, and "it's going to be gone soon", etc. Smells of desperation. If they really want me to buy it, offer me a substantial discount like better than 10%.

It's been over six months since there was anything on Sideshow's site I really want.

My rewards are going to start expiring unless a certain company pulls their finger out and puts another figure up for pre-order.

Most of the things that interest me now are unlicensed figures, and historical figures that don't require a licence but Sideshow don't stock anyway.

The schedule for this non-event indicates wrap-up shows on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only, so if anyone DID watch last night I want some of whatever drug they're taking lol...

So little happening that they can wrap it up every other day. :lol

That's a 'First' for these kind of events isn't it?

From Let Your Geek Sideshow:

Matt Schwartz

11 h ·

I thought there was an event happening this week…. Not much going on

Thomas Kartano
Couple wrap up shows that are used to promote stuff that they can't move even with heavy discounts. There used to be some good and fun content during the events but they have now gone as bare bones as they can.

Ron Ebnet
It seems Sideshow is cutting back on shows and rewards and focusing more on giveaways.

They also need some new presenters to sustain these live streams at even a minimal level of interest. That first one was even less engaging than Autumn narrating the plot of Twilight. :monkey1

From Let Your Geek Sideshow:

Matt Schwartz

11 h ·

I thought there was an event happening this week…. Not much going on

Thomas Kartano
Couple wrap up shows that are used to promote stuff that they can't move even with heavy discounts. There used to be some good and fun content during the events but they have now gone as bare bones as they can.

Ron Ebnet
It seems Sideshow is cutting back on shows and rewards and focusing more on giveaways.

They also need some new presenters to sustain these live streams at even a minimal level of interest. That first one was even less engaging than Autumn narrating the plot of Twilight. :monkey1
They really need someone who is quick-witted, has the ability to entertain viewers and actually enjoys being on camera. Autumn (and Paul to a lesser extent) had those qualities, so watching a stream could be fun even when nothing was really happening in terms of rewards or giveaways. The folks on their social team now seem nice, but they all project an "I'd rather be anywhere but here" vibe. When your most dynamic on-screen personality is Mike Farbo, you should realize you've got a problem.

They really need someone who is quick-witted, has the ability to entertain viewers and actually enjoys being on camera. Autumn (and Paul to a lesser extent) had those qualities, so watching a stream could be fun even when nothing was really happening in terms of rewards or giveaways. The folks on their social team now seem nice, but they all project an "I'd rather be anywhere but here" vibe. When your most dynamic on-screen personality is Mike Farbo, you should realize you've got a problem.

:lecture

Just hire super hot babes

Not necessarily. Moses was slow of speech and slow of tongue yet he hosted a massive exodus out of Egypt. :ROFLMAO:

Back