Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having a hell of a time with the final level in the Phantoms game. Never had trouble with any of the previous ones, but the fireball and electric guys keep switching levels right in front of me. Even when I have a green ball charged up for the white ones, they switch level so close to your sprite that they are inside the firing arc.

I am having a hell of a time with the final level in the Phantoms game. Never had trouble with any of the previous ones, but the fireball and electric guys keep switching levels right in front of me. Even when I have a green ball charged up for the white ones, they switch level so close to your sprite that they are inside the firing arc.
Hell I have picked it up a couple of times without the stress of trying to get the code and still can't do it for the reasons you mentioned. It seems as soon as you get a level up the monster wants to take that back as soon as possible :lol and there is no way of predicting when it will just jump right into you. I had the boss down to a few shots left with all lives and was taken out immediately. Granted my reflexes aren't what they use to be, and I grew up in the arcade playing pattern games - but this is just crazy:lol

I hope someone can help you out.

Yeah, I had similar difficulties initially. When possible move a level away (up or down) from fireballs & electric guys when they are close enough to jump you from an adjacent level. You're going to lose lives nonetheless but when I started doing that I stayed alive long enough to charge up and reclaim lives from the electric guys.

The technique that works for me on the higher levels is to not hold on to your phone. Put it in your lap or on a desk. You can then use your index and middle fingers to essentially double your hits on the "fire" button.

I know some of the codes don't seem to be working for some people. Not sure why that is. I've cleared the app and the phone both times. :unsure:

Just curious if there is a strategy to it, or if it just reflexes.
24C30788-8C50-465E-9C89-2EE847CA55F0.gif

i got up to level 18 also just cant beat it ..i may have to wait for christmas eve give it to my 10 year old nephew im sure he will blow through it and make me look foolish .lol

Finally beat it! Not sure how, but I did. New problem, however, is that the last 2 reward codes it generated say that they've hit their user limit when I try to enter them into my account.

With help from Ervin I was able to redeem some codes. I'm passing on ones that did not work for me in the hopes that they may work for someone else!

GTURRPcf6d9a15
GMRSR29c2d57a
PHNYPMS38d5e252
MBLGM4467db38
MDITRPae277216
WTGYU4012b495
GTURRP37d069a7
Didnt work for me but thankyou for putting them up there

I am so proud to be part of this forum where there are amazing members that help each other out especially during the holidays and Ervin did just that for me. I am forever grateful.

Now back to this nail biting world cup lol

BTW, I hate that they decide a WC final with PKs. It should be like the Stanley Cup - play until someone scores a goal in open play. Even if they all double over with cramps lol.

Back