Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get nothing.gif

It's the most disappointing time of the year.. With SSC not RP paying
And everyone watching with no lottery winnings unlike Christmases long agoooo
It's the most disappointing time of the year šŸ¤£

I saw it being mentioned that people "sent in their wishlists" to someone at sideshow. I thought the wish list just needed to be public in order to eligible for the wishlist giveaway, did I miss something?

I saw it being mentioned that people "sent in their wishlists" to someone at sideshow. I thought the wish list just needed to be public in order to eligible for the wishlist giveaway, did I miss something?
For this one, they wanted you to email their unsealed show, letting them know your list was public...they picked winners from those emails.

For this one, they wanted you to email their unsealed show, letting them know your list was public...they picked winners from those emails.
And apparently you need to be in the US for eligibility. Which they failed to mention untill I saw Asta's post.

Well that's great. Not like I had much of a chance but I don't remember any emails explaining this.
Edit: found the email link, was this only posted about on let your geek side show facebook group?
[email protected]

Last edited:
They talked about it multiple times on the show, as well - Every week for a month or so.

Last edited:
I could really use help with the $10 code if anybody has it mastered. I have tried for 2 hours straight and it only seems to be getting harder!

Edit:
Shout out to supersphinxman for getting me the code and saving my sanity - and most likely my phone!

Last edited:
I've been extremally sick every week for a month. Watching their show would've made it far worse.
I'm talking about Unsealed and Revealed, not the Friday show. Doesn't matter, I guess. The odds were better than for a lot of things but still not great. They had 650 entries and picked ten (eight?) wishlist winners.

Back