Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap :thud:
Translation: "Right-click and save." :naughty

jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Hey, did they ever announce who won the $500 in Sideshow rewards? For that matter, did they announce the winners of any of the "normal" contests from Geeksgiving (i.e., the ones that didn't require silly drawings, cosplay, etc.)? The contests page just shows they're closed but no winners are listed.

Hey, did they ever announce who won the $500 in Sideshow rewards? For that matter, did they announce the winners of any of the "normal" contests from Geeksgiving (i.e., the ones that didn't require silly drawings, cosplay, etc.)? The contests page just shows they're closed but no winners are listed.
I saw a couple of announcements on the regular giveaways....but I have not seen the $500 winner announced. We may not, since that was a giveaway from the main site. We only usually see announcements for the giveaways from the FB, Insta or Twitter pages.

I was not aware that all the wish list contest winner announcements we’re going to be on Twitter only and not to your personal email WTF SS :slap

I don’t do social media :gah:

Not sure who all already knows this, but that $50 threshold to use points? Yeah that's now per *item* not per Order. Could save yourself a lot of time knowing that before a sale so you're welcome in advance.

Not sure who all already knows this, but that $50 threshold to use points? Yeah that's now per *item* not per Order. Could save yourself a lot of time knowing that before a sale so you're welcome in advance.
They removed that threshold a couple months ago. Did they put it back?

Appears so. Maybe it was an Autumn decision to do in the first place. Now that Autumn is done, Winter is here? :unsure::dunno

Last edited:
Back