Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed out on all the fun...Got back from a morning of Dr.'s appointments, just to hear them close out the show. Glad I only missed a $1....

I apparently missed my doctor's appointment due to my "dumb phone" not working right. At least it was just a check-up.

So this is driving me crazy. Anyone know how to isolate and bring out of the background a youtube video (or anything running sound) in Chrome? It's not showing up in visible tabs. Apologies for going OT but we're really just killing time til the next dollar is given out right? :D

They do a giveaway challenge each day via sideshow.live using a password. It's not a stream, just a different thing they want you to do. This one was to design your own dime a la Scrooge McDuck. I did 5 minutes of photoshop and submitted it.

They do a giveaway challenge each day via sideshow.live using a password. It's not a stream, just a different thing they want you to do. This one was to design your own dime a la Scrooge McDuck. I did 5 minutes of photoshop and submitted it.
I did that, too. I didn't get anything. If you got $4 all at once, it must have been a random draw.

I just got an email with $4 in rewards too!! :panic:

I have no idea what for either. I certainly didn't do anything. :lol

I guess it was one of those random email thingys.... :yess:
Congrats from me also although it's a very cold congrats because I have not been randomed. I'm jealous, ok?:LOL:

Last edited:
Congrats from me also although it's a very cold congrats because I have not been randomed. I'm jealous, ok?:LOL:

I accept your luke warm congrats..... :lol

But believe me, I usually never win :poop:!! I'm not leaving the house now. I feel the storm clouds already forming over my head... :ohbfrank:

Back