Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perfect, the only time I remember it's Friday and there's a show.. there is no show.
giphy.gif

Want $10 in Rewards? Fandom Rewind is on the way!

https://www.sideshow.com/events/fan...ration_open&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius
Sideshow’s Fandom Rewind 2022 runs from Monday, August 15, 2022 to Friday, August 19, 2022. During this weeklong celebration, we’re revisiting fan favorites from the ’80s and ’90s for an extra serving of nostalgia. Whether you grew up then or you just have good taste in pop culture, Fandom Rewind spotlights the movies, music, and TV of yesterday. No VCR required. Free event registration now open – sign-up and receive $10 in Sideshow Rewards, be alerted to exclusive giveaways, and be the first to know about event discounts!

They must be sitting on a lot of stock to all of a sudden being this overly generous with RP's again... :dunno

Great for us .. :yess:
And if Sideshow holds true to form next week they'll be pushing the same meager discounts on the same old stuff that no one wants at any price lol.

Is there a Facebook thingy today at 5pm? If so, can I hope for some pre-Fandom Rewind generosity from Sideshow?

on FB

“It makes me sadder than a Squonk to let you know that tonight's regularly scheduled programming has been moved to next week due to recent cryptid sightings in Paul's area.
Please stay safe and remember to T pose for dominance when confronted by supernatural creatures.

#GoodHuntingPaul”

Schedule​

All times are listed in PT and are subject to change.

Day 1 – Monday, August 15​

• 10 AM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 12 PMTrivial Cahoots
  • 2 PM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Twitter)
  • 5 PMFandom Rewind Daily Show

Day 2 – Tuesday, August 16​

• 10 AMUnsealed and Revealed
  • 11 AM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 1 PM – Flash Giveaway (Atomic Misfit Instagram)
  • 3 PMQuiz Bingo

Day 3 – Wednesday, August 17​

• 11 AM – Flash Giveaway (Unruly Instagram)
  • 12 PM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 3 PMTrivial Cahoots

Day 4 – Thursday, August 18​

• 10 AM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 12 PMBingo
  • 2 PM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Twitter)

Day 5 – Friday, August 19​

• 11 AM – Giveaway Challenge
  • 1 PMTrivial Cahoots
  • 2 PM – Flash Giveaway (Sideshow Instagram)

on FB

“It makes me sadder than a Squonk to let you know that tonight's regularly scheduled programming has been moved to next week due to recent cryptid sightings in Paul's area.
Please stay safe and remember to T pose for dominance when confronted by supernatural creatures.

#GoodHuntingPaul”

Let Your Geek Sideshow

Pierre P · 12 hrs ·

After some quick research I am able to verify what Joe Lombardo shared with us earlier. Paul Hernandez has been in contact with a cryptid and is currently hiding him with the help of the sideshow team. Can't wait to hear about it next week!

hh.jpg

:unsure:

Back