Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You... You... You... Lied to me...?

200.gif

BTW, just before the Crypto Survey reward I also received a $20 "thank you" promo code that's good on the latest HT releases from Marvel (except for Hemsworth Thor), but not the latest SW releases like Vader, Obi-Wan or the Purge Trooper. Anyone else get it?
I got a 10% off any Hot Toys box code, but I haven't checked it to see if it'll work on those...

Has anyone ever had luck pointing out the failing of their system and getting the points?

Has anyone ever had luck pointing out the failing of their system and getting the points?
How did it fail you? If you did the survey and didn’t get rewarded, I suggest sending a note to [email protected] explaining that you submitted it & asking if you did something wrong. Alex might just give it to you. If it’s something else I don’t know what to tell you.

They used to get mightily annoyed about it when it was brought up on Facebook or YouTube comments. But nowadays they either ignore such comments, or simply lie through their teeth to get us to stop.

There'll be a "surprise show," only ten people will catch the first two minutes, and there will be quiz on some obscure thing from that first two minutes that almost no one sees.

Back