Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have missed it too. I picked the answer, then all of a sudden it said the quiz was over. It was only two minutes.
It was very quick, like the previous ones. BBB said 112 entries were received (out of about 140 viewers) but that a lot got it wrong. He didn't say how much the reward will be. Since missing out on the last one, I've started taking notes in case BBB shows up with a random question. :rolleyes:

It was very quick, like the previous ones. BBB said 112 entries were received (out of about 140 viewers) but that a lot got it wrong. He didn't say how much the reward will be. Since missing out on the last one, I've started taking notes in case BBB shows up with a random question. :rolleyes:
I thought earlier in the show Autumn said a dollar was going to be given out, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to see if it was the thing BBB was doing.

I was staring right at it with dead eyes and missed the link because Autumn always has to interrupt and was posting the comments where the link would eventually be. After I snapped out of it and realized there was a question/link it was too late. Not that I would have known the answer anyway do to all of the mentioned interruptions.

Congrats to those who got the fiver. Hopefully this isn't going to be the new thing going forward as it truly weeds out those who don't watch as there is no time for notification. Heck I was watching, kind of, and missed it.

Looking at all of the unsold stock on SS with more to come, because HT has gone crazy with PO's - I'm not sure what their game plan is.

Last edited:
Back