Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The New Year code they were talking about above. Tried while still active.
That might have been one that you had to just put in during checkout. Typically, anyway, you should be able to save a promo code to your account by entering it in the box on the right of the "Saved Promo Codes" page on your account profile.

Is there a way to find out when the next batch of points are going to expire after you've used some?

Is there a way to find out when the next batch of points are going to expire after you've used some?
If it says "Expiring Rewards: $0.00 (0 rewards - expiring on 1/4/22 12:00 am PT)" then you have to go through your Rewards History, find your oldest points from 2021, and add a year to the date they were added.

Last edited:
Yes. It's a FIFO (first in, first out) system, so total up the reward points that you've used since January 1, 2021. Now subtract your Jan.1, 2021 reward point balance from that used total (you'll get a positive number). Lastly, start from 1/1/2021 and add up the points that you've been rewarded until you reach that number. Whatever date that is in 2021 is the date in 2022 that your points will start to expire.

My points' expiration dates are easy to figure out--I blew all of mine back in September, so all the points I have accumulated since then (all of them thanks to this group here! :duff ) won't start expiring til next September.

I blew through all of mine. I thought what the heck? I got tired of waiting on HT or Sideshow to make a 1/6th Darkseid. And since a 3rd party announced theirs, I went and got stuff I've been thinking about. So far, this past year, I've got the: Deluxe 1/6 scale Mando w/child, the PO of Justice League Cyborg, and finally the Sideshow life size The Child (Grogu) free and clear on rewards alone...as well as half off on Endgame Thor and the Sideshow Gambit. Starting off this year back at zero.

I blew through all of mine. I thought what the heck? I got tired of waiting on HT or Sideshow to make a 1/6th Darkseid. And since a 3rd party announced theirs, I went and got stuff I've been thinking about. So far, this past year, I've got the: Deluxe 1/6 scale Mando w/child, the PO of Justice League Cyborg, and finally the Sideshow life size The Child (Grogu) free and clear on rewards alone...as well as half off on Endgame Thor and the Sideshow Gambit. Starting off this year back at zero.
I bought from the last year from SSC

EG Hawkeye DLX (1/2 price)
EG BD Mark 85 (Fully Free/RP covered)
IM2 War Machine (Fully Free/RP covered)

I still have $254 left until march for one last figure. Not sure which I'm going to go for just yet.

I bought from the last year from SSC

EG Hawkeye DLX (1/2 price)
EG BD Mark 85 (Fully Free/RP covered)
IM2 War Machine (Fully Free/RP covered)

I still have $254 left until march for one last figure. Not sure which I'm going to go for just yet.
When are you sending SS a thank you letter? lol

Great choices on both the figures, especially the WM.

I'll send them a thank you letter when they pay for shipping and possible duties/tax. lol. As for WM1, I felt it was time my first Hot Toy Iron Man (Diecast Mark VI) will finally have a partner lol.
The only items that didn't have free shipping, that I ordered with my RP's, was the PO of Cyborg and the Sideshow Gambit. I tried to stick to items that had a promo for free shipping along with a discount.

Autumn mentioned two upcoming one day events in today's livestream. Jan 28th and Feb 9th. One of them is Pokemon Day, didn't catch what the other one was, something about Mothman, whatever that is.
Frank Frazetta Day. Didn't catch the February 9th part, but that would be his birthday, so it makes sense.

716DF587-E315-4EA6-B398-1269E995F46D.jpeg

Back