Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got $6 this morning … my issue with this new system is that I’m not sure where they all come from. Were they all just from that show yesterday? I didn’t see a single wheel pop up.

Got $6 this morning … my issue with this new system is that I’m not sure where they all come from. Were they all just from that show yesterday? I didn’t see a single wheel pop up.
They are from yesterday. If you input the 2 codes (dvpbj, 53lxs) in time you get the reward even though you don't see the spinning wheel.

Sideshow charges an arm and a leg to ship me one item even though I am only 1hr 30min away from them.
Now I get a notice that my latest shipment is delayed. WTF.

Last edited:
Sideshow charges an arm and a leg to ship me one item even though I am only 1hr 30min away from them.
Now I get a notice that my latest shipment is delayed. WTF.
Yeah, I'm in the same situation. I really don't understand their shipping rates. For instance, I'm about an hour away and they charge me about $24 for a 1/6th figure to ship. Someone on the other side of the country said they're only charged $17. I have two figures that are delayed now until late December, even though they're paid off via a payment plan.

I just placed an order recently and it cost me $51 cad double boxed to Canada but it doesn't look like it'll be delayed. Shipped via DHL

Maybe not if you're near sideshow but I live a decent distance away and the packed stuffing helps I think. I like how new my hot toys shipper box comes in when I double box
Appreciated. Never orded’d from SS before. So I assume the double box is more so to protect the artbox rather than the content in the box? Is the double box significant bigger?

Appreciated. Never orded’d from SS before. So I assume the double box is more so to protect the artbox rather than the content in the box? Is the double box significant bigger?
Box was filled more with paper that I removed to show the hot toys shipper

Attachments

• 20210828_124620.jpg
    20210828_124620.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 25
If you're buying a gift for someone and delivering it to your home it's very useful. Lesson learned by me this week, I forgot the Hot Toys boxes have a giant HOT TOYS logo on the side. Whoops, present spoiler.
Would’t it be suspious regardless if your family member sees a random big box? Lol.

Did you give the HT immediately?

Do we think there are going to be any other deals floating around? Trying to decide what to spend my expiring RP on.

Back