Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so that's why we got negative points in Bingo. Every choice that wasn't a Bingo was a wrong answer.

The official explanation still doesn't tally with what actually happened.

They said that the game was rigged against those who joined late, so that every bingo would award negative points.

Yet I signed in as soon as it was live, but the game froze while marking the square to complete my first bingo line. Notifications for bingos were going wild, so I assumed the system just couldn't handle it all. After that my points started going down.

assa.jpg

I’ll take a $5 code, please.
PM'd you and also killin4blood
The official explanation still doesn't tally with what actually happened.

They said that the game was rigged against those who joined late, so that every bingo would award negative points.

Yet I signed in as soon as it was live, but the game froze while marking the square to complete my first bingo line. Notifications for bingos were going wild, so I assumed the system just couldn't handle it all. After that my points started going down.
The "free" square in the middle wasn't working so BINGOs were not being registered.

They 'pranked' us into thinking they were vaguely competent.

So they know what time it is.

PST was 6:30am ish when they showed this nonsense.

Hardly peak viewing time, if your going to have a "joke" stream.

Why do it when no one will see it?
They have everyone panicking to get the potential $1 they are offering lol

Back