Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as I got the alert it was already gone. What in the actual *****? Was this like 100 people limit?

Yep, same. Not even ten seconds went by. Great way to piss off customers, I'll say that much.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

It was given out in the daily wrap-up livestream - limited to 800 as that's how many people were watching - so by the time it was shared it was probably too late to claim, and they said after it was fully claimed that it shouldn't have been shared since it was meant for viewers only.

Two other codes were give out 'COFFEEMAKER' $20 and 'MASSIVESPIDER' $10 but were limited to a couple of people each.

Update: 'SUPERSERIOUS' $10 was just given out to 5 people.

Tried the code scrambler contest for 100% off one select item. I was typing away furiously, and then she mentioned that there were 5040 possible combinations and said, "what a waste of time. There's no way I'll guess correctly!" But . . . . . . . somebody claimed it within four minutes of them giving the letters/numbers. How?!

Tried the code scrambler contest for 100% off one select item. I was typing away furiously, and then she mentioned that there were 5040 possible combinations and said, "what a waste of time. There's no way I'll guess correctly!" But . . . . . . . somebody claimed it within four minutes of them giving the letters/numbers. How?!
Distributed processing. There were hundreds of people trying different permutations. While there is going to be some overlaps (people trying the same code), the randomness in everyone's method ensures a fairly speedy process.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So basically, monkeys typing Shakespeare right?
I find it hard to believe there are THAT many people trying. There has to be a trick only a few know about.

Was there an art print giveaway?Is there a list of the current giveaways going on that doesn't require video? Can't do video on phone right now.

That last code got me to $266 just enough to order Hot Toys Snowspeeder for completely free.
Funded totally from 2 years of collecting Rewards points.
I still have to pay shipping and taxes but I'm happy enough.

Sent from the Death Star Communications Division

Awesome! I?m saving up to buy the Deluxe Mando! I?m at over $225 and on target for another $50 by the end of November (provided they give out points for Geeksgiving).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have over 400$, I wait other points and probably all in on the batman deluxe dark knight 1:2 p1s

Back