Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we only allowed to use one LTC $25 code per account? I used one back in April and got a second one on an order about a month ago. I tried to use it today, and I keep getting an error message saying that I already used it.

Are we only allowed to use one LTC $25 code per account? I used one back in April and got a second one on an order about a month ago. I tried to use it today, and I keep getting an error message saying that I already used it.
Yes, same thing with the 15% off Marvel coupon. The $25 off coupon they give for the website contest entries works on a lot of in stock items now in case you were trying to order an in stock item.

giphy.gif

I hope you all have a fun and safe evening and a Happy & Prosperous New Year! :duff

Yes, same thing with the 15% off Marvel coupon. The $25 off coupon they give for the website contest entries works on a lot of in stock items now in case you were trying to order an in stock item.
It isn't in stock. The whole reason I was trying to use the LTC $25 off coupon is that it seems to be the only coupon that works on preorders. I wish I had known I could only use one, despite Sideshow sending me several...I would have shared it here instead of saving it to my account.

Last edited:
When you read the 10% email they make it seem like War Machine is eligible but he’s not :slap

They also got Luke under the 10% banner and he’s actually 15% off but not even that will help sell him :rotfl
Sideshow is great like that. I have a $20 "Thank You" code that expires tomorrow. One of the eligible items is the latest Obi-Wan figure, but when you go to the figure it defaults to the "Special Edition", which you can't actually pre-order and use the code on because it's waitlisted. If you pick the "Collector Edition" and add it to the cart it removes the promo code because THAT version isn't eligible for promos. :rotfl

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/first-2023-event-overview
Schedule
All times are listed in PT and subject to change.

Monday, January 23
5 PM – Wrap-Up Show

Tuesday, January 24
All Day – Social and Group Giveaways

Wednesday, January 25
5 PM – Wrap-Up Show

Thursday, January 26
All Day – Social and Group Giveaways

Friday, January 27
5 PM – That Sideshow Show

20% or better is the only thing that makes me take notice. I don't even bat an eye at 10%.

10% covers shipping in most cases and thats it. Need to cover both shipping and taxes at a minimum with a little extra off for me to actually consider to buy something I would've normally passed on..

Agreed. 10% is like the mints at the counter in a restaurant. I’m not sitting down just for that. Give me 15-20% off and I’ll consider it.

They send out so many 10% off codes that they don’t feel like anything anymore. Especially after the BOGO deals and 20-30%+ off deals.

Which I understand is to move older product, but… It’s hard to put the worms back in the can once you’ve opened them, Sideshow.

Back