17   0   0
Reaction score
Holy crap :thud:
Translation: "Right-click and save." :naughty

jack-nicholson-nod.gif

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hey, did they ever announce who won the $500 in Sideshow rewards? For that matter, did they announce the winners of any of the "normal" contests from Geeksgiving (i.e., the ones that didn't require silly drawings, cosplay, etc.)? The contests page just shows they're closed but no winners are listed.

medicineman3

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hey, did they ever announce who won the $500 in Sideshow rewards? For that matter, did they announce the winners of any of the "normal" contests from Geeksgiving (i.e., the ones that didn't require silly drawings, cosplay, etc.)? The contests page just shows they're closed but no winners are listed.
I saw a couple of announcements on the regular giveaways....but I have not seen the $500 winner announced. We may not, since that was a giveaway from the main site. We only usually see announcements for the giveaways from the FB, Insta or Twitter pages.

jye4ever

STAR WARS
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
I was not aware that all the wish list contest winner announcements we’re going to be on Twitter only and not to your personal email WTF SS :slap

I don’t do social media :gah:

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I discovered that too :(
You can definitely use rewards on Spider Gwen (I just tested it) but you can't put her on a payment plan, probably because she's in stock and almost sold out. But I could definitely see them restricting reward usage on the items that have deep discounts.

Raven

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Not sure who all already knows this, but that $50 threshold to use points? Yeah that's now per *item* not per Order. Could save yourself a lot of time knowing that before a sale so you're welcome in advance.

S. Griffin

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
Not sure who all already knows this, but that $50 threshold to use points? Yeah that's now per *item* not per Order. Could save yourself a lot of time knowing that before a sale so you're welcome in advance.
They removed that threshold a couple months ago. Did they put it back?

Raven

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Appears so. Maybe it was an Autumn decision to do in the first place. Now that Autumn is done, Winter is here? :unsure::dunno

Last edited: