Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Raven

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had luck pointing out the failing of their system and getting the points?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had luck pointing out the failing of their system and getting the points?
How did it fail you? If you did the survey and didn’t get rewarded, I suggest sending a note to [email protected] explaining that you submitted it & asking if you did something wrong. Alex might just give it to you. If it’s something else I don’t know what to tell you.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Reaction score
I'd try what The Buffinator said, email Sideshow. Alex might give you the RPs. Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

They used to get mightily annoyed about it when it was brought up on Facebook or YouTube comments. But nowadays they either ignore such comments, or simply lie through their teeth to get us to stop.

S. Griffin

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Reaction score
There'll be a "surprise show," only ten people will catch the first two minutes, and there will be quiz on some obscure thing from that first two minutes that almost no one sees.

Razorwing

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
perfect, the only time I remember it's Friday and there's a show.. there is no show.
giphy.gif

Asta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Want $10 in Rewards? Fandom Rewind is on the way!

Sideshow’s Fandom Rewind 2022 runs from Monday, August 15, 2022 to Friday, August 19, 2022. During this weeklong celebration, we’re revisiting fan favorites from the ’80s and ’90s for an extra serving of nostalgia. Whether you grew up then or you just have good taste in pop culture, Fandom Rewind spotlights the movies, music, and TV of yesterday. No VCR required. Free event registration now open – sign-up and receive $10 in Sideshow Rewards, be alerted to exclusive giveaways, and be the first to know about event discounts!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
They must be sitting on a lot of stock to all of a sudden being this overly generous with RP's again... :dunno

Great for us .. :yess:
And if Sideshow holds true to form next week they'll be pushing the same meager discounts on the same old stuff that no one wants at any price lol.