Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they do these near the end of the stream now, happens on Friday streams
I popped in the stream late and they threw up this link and gave 2 minutes only to enter your response to get rewarded

WTF is typeform? yet another BS thing needed to sign up for?

TBOBF Shrug.gif

I ignore most of the links they scroll that I don't recognize as they are usually trying to sell you **** that isn't selling cause no one wants... :lol

So what was the $ amount reward that I missed cause I ignore/tune out most of the crap they are talking about??

So, now I have to pay attention too?? :gah:

So what was the $ amount reward that I missed cause I ignore/tune out most the crap they are talking about??

So, know I have to pay attention too?? :gah:
He didn't say. Friday's was $5 but there were more people watching & entering this time so he might not be as generous.

Sorry if this was already covered.

But Sideshow has a 15$ promo if you give them your number to spam.

I did so and didn’t get a code.

After first by being told by a “ambassador” a few days ago that it was separate from the newsletter, I checked again today, because I wanted to place a order and was texted ads but not a code.

Sideshow support then told me the ambassador was wrong, and it’s the same code as the news letter. Because a lot of people “miss it” they say.

It’s only 15$. But just feels very scammy to me in practice they would do this without any “not valid if newsletter code was used”

Just a heads up

Last edited:
Back