Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They remove free shipping then give $20 code :slap
Not sure if you're referring to a specific item, but their ENDYR10 code is good through January 31st and has free shipping. It's for select in-stock stuff, but if there's something you want among the eligible items it's a better deal than that NEWYEAR22 code.

Not sure if you're referring to a specific item, but their ENDYR10 code is good through January 31st and has free shipping. It's for select in-stock stuff, but if there's something you want among the eligible items it's a better deal than that NEWYEAR22 code.
I want free shipping and a $20-$25 code to run concurrently lol

Last edited:
How much is ENDYR10 worth? I tried it on a in stock HT and it doesn't work.

Oh nvm, only on Eligible items. pfffff

Last edited:
Of course there's a code today for $20.22 off in stock items. I just ordered my Shoretrooper 3 days ago....

:gah:

Never fails....

Reward points expiring is new, it starts from today. Points now expire 12 mths after they're earned. Any points accured before 2021 expire today, as per the rewards page on your account. Cut-off is midnight PST, a couple of hours from now. Points accured from 1/1/2021 onwards expire after 12 mths. Not sure how that's going to be shown on the rewards page, it's something I guess we need to keep an eye on since we're earning points pretty much continuously throughout the year with all the different events and weekly shows etc.

As for the events, I don't think there's a schedule for 2022 yet. Last year we had Court of the Dead Day in Feb and Sideshow Birthday in March so those are probably the next couple of events with the potential to earn reward points. Today they did a surprise livestream none of us knew about in advance and gave out $5 in rewards via two lotteries. Always a chance of rewards with the weekly Friday 5pm shows but often they're a waste of time.
Yeah I wouldn't wait on saving on last year's points. Starting January 5th 2022, the RPs should slowly start expiring as that was last year's first RP's.

1641058938874.png

Can the NEWYEAR2022 code be combined with rewards points?
It says it cannot be combined with discounts, bundles or other promotions.
Rewards points don't seem to fall within those exclusions.

Can the NEWYEAR2022 code be combined with rewards points?
It says it cannot be combined with discounts, bundles or other promotions.
Rewards points don't seem to fall within those exclusions.
Yes it can be combined with reward points. When you check out there are two separate places to use promo codes and reward points.

I could swear I read somewhere you can stack promo codes but maybe they changed it.

Yes it can be combined with reward points. When you check out there are two separate places to use promo codes and reward points.
Here's something interesting. After your response to me I found an email I had forgotten about from Sideshow from March of 2017 where they say you cannot combine rewards points with promo codes. They apparently regard or regarded rewards points as "discounts."

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

You can use rewards on pretty much everything (sometimes when we do comic con exclusives you can't use them then but that's about it). You can use your points on the order that also is offering free shipping.

The main restrictions comes into play when using multiple discounts. If you wanted to use a promo code and rewards points, you would only be allowed to use one of the two - no stacking. We no longer consider free shipping as stacking so that is okay.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator"

Here's something interesting. After your response to me I found an email I had forgotten about from Sideshow from March of 2017 where they say you cannot combine rewards points with promo codes. They apparently regard or regarded rewards points as "discounts."

"Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

You can use rewards on pretty much everything (sometimes when we do comic con exclusives you can't use them then but that's about it). You can use your points on the order that also is offering free shipping.

The main restrictions comes into play when using multiple discounts. If you wanted to use a promo code and rewards points, you would only be allowed to use one of the two - no stacking. We no longer consider free shipping as stacking so that is okay.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
Jeff Dean
Operations Coordinator"
That had been the policy for a long time, but it changed recently. I want to say that it was at the same time that they decided that rewards couldn't be used on anything under $50 anymore that they also began to allow discount codes and rewards to be used together but I might be wrong on the timing there.

Last edited:
You may still be able to use yesterday's if lucky. Minimum $200 and I think it's still targeted, so less than most.

The New Year code they were talking about above. Tried while still active.

Back