Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only ran one lottery?
Yes. One person got one dollar and they had to take a screen shot and send an email. Five or six people had their rankings in trivia called out "at random" and had to take screen shots and send email in order to claim rewards.

Does Sideshow ever have discount on pre orders? Trying to decide what would be the best time to use the rewards on before they expire.
It's happened. I can't tell you what's out there now, but I got Sideshow's Jack Burton figure 100% free because I had enough rewards to cover the cost of the figure, and there was free shipping on the preorder for some limited amount of time that I can't remember.

Last edited:
Yep, got both $6. I got a grand total of $57 including the two $5 sign up points.

So, that's it then? Spooktacular looks like it's going to work like last night's trivia game did--they'll call out random ranking numbers and you have a limited amount of time to respond to get your points. No more door prize points it seems.

I wonder how much their viewership and participation will drop once people see there's no value in watching these things.

Back