Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got...

giphy.gif

...again.

Haha

No soup for me!!

I was logged in from the beginning, less than 100 people. I ended 130 of 1287. 586 people in 2nd lottery, almost 1/2, and I still got nada. People were still logging after it was over before lottery and chances are some won.

Thursday, September 16​

• 9 AM – New at Sideshow
  • 10 AM – Unsealed and Revealed
  • 11 AM – Win, Lose, or DIE
  • 1:15 PM – Flash Giveaway on Sideshow’s Instagram
  • 5 PM – That Sideshow Show – exclusively in the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group

So far in this event I only got the $2 they gave everybody.

The difference between this and previous events is so stark. They were throwing rewards out like confetti before, to the point where it was actually getting silly.

Case in point: after using points to get a free HT figure earlier this year, I had enough points to get another free one just three months later.

With Skid Row Collectibles now having drawn the purse strings tight, it doesn't seem likely I would earn enough points to get a free figure before the points expired.

Early 2021 felt like a golden age for rewards. An age unlikely to be seen again. :lol

I was like are you serious 10 people?

I used other words. I could type them here, but they would become ****

What a GOSH DARN WASTE OF MY MOTHERLOVIN TIME. XD

I hope they realize that they're probably alienating more customers than they're gaining with these "non-event" events.

I have to wear mittens during the streams to stop me typing what I'm shouting at the screen in the comments.

Ban hammer incoming!

So does anyone know if they give out points in any of today's events?

They might have a lottery during the Win, Lose or Die.

In the past I think Alex had a surprise lottery during an Unsealed and Revealed.

However, it's so different now that I wouldn't count on anything.

So does anyone know if they give out points in any of today's events?
Win, Lose, or Die is now a competition where anyone can join (like Trivia or Bingo). The prize is a bunch of rewards. If a few people make it to the end, they get them. If no one makes it to the end, all the participants get something.

Win, Lose, or Die is now a competition where anyone can join (like Trivia or Bingo). The prize is a bunch of rewards. If a few people make it to the end, they get them. If no one makes it to the end, all the participants get something.

I'd forgotten they did that with the last one.

Back