Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the link to where to register? Didn't know they were having an event.
Also, does Sideshow get paid for the game, like for how much time people spend playing it? :lol

Someone posted a link to where you vote, with a code to get in, in another location, but it's expired now.

Can people please post these things here just like you used to post codes? If they give out a code and a link to where to vote in the chat, sharing that is no different than sharing a code used to be. We just need to take one extra step to get our reward.

You guys realize it's a competition between 2 actual people/fans for a prize going to the winner. Not cool to just click on a link and click a random name to vote so you get a reward code. Meanwhile someone who is physically participating in a contest isn't being judged fairly.

You guys realize it's a competition between 2 actual people/fans for a prize going to the winner. Not cool to just click on a link and click a random name to vote so you get a reward code. Meanwhile someone who is physically participating in a contest isn't being judged fairly.
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda don't care. I just want a $1 code or whatever it ends up being.

Someone, in a code group I'm in, says there's a hard to get to "level up" spot at the end. Supposedly it gives a $5 reward code. I've asked for a screen shot of where it is.

I can't get to it either, but I've seen the goodies up there. The timing of your bounce must have to be perfect.

I got no e-mail code either. They just sent me an e-mail saying to sign up, but when I click on it says I'm already signed up. And I signed up for this like a week ago.

SERSIDE43ae7b16
SERSIDE5188723f
SERSIDE5a956217
SERSIDE661e129c
SERSIDE70437f3e
SERSIDE7e3250b2

If you players can try, this is what I was told about the Level Up at the end: "Basically you have to stay along all the top platforms as you get near "the end" and there's a final spot that has blocks forming what looks like some dollar signs."

I can't get to it either, but I've seen the goodies up there. The timing of your bounce must have to be perfect.

I got no e-mail code either. They just sent me an e-mail saying to sign up, but when I click on it says I'm already signed up. And I signed up for this like a week ago.

SERSIDE43ae7b16
SERSIDE5188723f
SERSIDE5a956217
SERSIDE661e129c
SERSIDE70437f3e
SERSIDE7e3250b2
Jedi, try the Level Up at the end...see if it gives you a $5 reward code!

Back