Action Figure Colonel Phillips (Tommy Lee Jones) from Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke314pi

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Colonel Phillips was one of my favorite characters in the Cap movie, and since the odds are very slim that HT would make him, I decided to customize him:

colonel01.jpg

colonel02.jpg

colonel03.jpg

colonel04.jpg

colonel05.jpg

The head sculpt is from Spenser here at the Freaks board, and I painted it to look like Tommy Lee Jones in this movie. The body and clothing are from a DiD 101st Airborne Division figure. I made several modifications to the clothing to make it more movie accurate. I also changed some of his badges. The lapel badges with the eagle in the circle were cast in pewter for me by Tony Barton. His helmet pin is from OpsGear. His rank bars are custom printed on canvas paper. The WW2 shotgun is from a DiD Barney: USMC Shotgunner.

I'm still not sure how I am going to display him yet. Which do you guys thinks looks better: formal wear, field gear with helmet, or field gear without helmet?

very cool custom i hear tommy yelling at cap now i asked for a super soldier to hunt down john kimball aka the fugitive ..:clap :lol great job sir

FYI the CIB goes above everything, including the wings.

LOVE this custom!!!! :clap

I really found this charterer to be so funny. I enjoyed how Tommy delivered his humorous lines in such a dead pan way.

This is a cool custom, and Tommy Lee was a great character in the movie.

Colonel Phillips was one of my favorite characters in the Cap movie, and since the odds are very slim that HT would make him, I decided to customize him:

colonel01.jpg

colonel02.jpg

colonel03.jpg

colonel04.jpg

colonel05.jpg

The head sculpt is from Spenser here at the Freaks board, and I painted it to look like Tommy Lee Jones in this movie. The body and clothing are from a DiD 101st Airborne Division figure. I made several modifications to the clothing to make it more movie accurate. I also changed some of his badges. The lapel badges with the eagle in the circle were cast in pewter for me by Tony Barton. His helmet pin is from OpsGear. His rank bars are custom printed on canvas paper. The WW2 shotgun is from a DiD Barney: USMC Shotgunner.

I'm still not sure how I am going to display him yet. Which do you guys thinks looks better: formal wear, field gear with helmet, or field gear without helmet?
Very cool custom!! Excellant job! How did you end up posing him and in what outfit? I have been wanting one for a long time, to go with my Cap.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back