Clone Commander Appo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, just coming to the end of this figure, commander Appo of the 501st, never appeared on screen,reference mainly comprised of concept art,bbig3.5 body,mix of resin and original hasbro armor,
HPIM0249.jpg

HPIM0251.jpg

HPIM0253.jpg

HPIM0254.jpg

HPIM0256.jpg

Very cool Hurricane. I always liked this concept and it's neat to see him at the 1/6th scale. Gert work as always.

very nice! is the armor your own casting? (i doubt the Medicom armor would fit on a BBI body)... gorgeous work!

I like the green lenses I always pictured Commander Appo with reflective blue lenses for some reason but this works really well. Kudos.

Wow, brilliant! Love clones like crazy!!!
Lemme ask, how did you make the suspenders? I have 3 501st troopers that need a commander!
You rock!!!

That's looks really cool... Have you ever done a gallery on the "Show Us Your Shelves" forum? I'd love to see your display/setup! If it's half the art-form of your customs it would be a sight to behold!:monkey5

Appo has a head now, interchangeable with the helmet ,cant cast the helmets hollow yet..new camera is doing my humble paint apps justice..ive studied some of DAs and the figuremasters heads,and their great work has helped my face painting along (IMHO)
DSCF0118-2.jpg

DSCF0129.jpg

thanx guys :eek:, ive got one medi clone on his way here,if i can bag another i may think of doing a two pack...any ideas?

Great job! I love the look of the Hasbro armor. It makes them look bigger and badder. I really like the dead eye as well. That is a great touch.

Back