• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette Predator For sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
its killing me to sell this but it does not fit with my lifesize collection.

PENDING

Im wanting £950 , i can ship for around £70 UK but thats not an insured price, and to be honest im takeing no responsability for shipping as id rather this be picked up. if intrested in pick up im near warrington which is mid way between liverpool and manchester

Now the bad bits, it does have a scuff at the top of his brow , and to fit the box in the loft i had to break it down as its way to big to fit in any loft hatch, so if your an Anal box collector this auction is not for you ( all bits of the box have been kept ) .

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested if you will still have it in the future as I just spent GBP1200 on the sideshow Predator bust 1:1 after this my next target wil be this cinemaquette predator but I need to start saving from scratch :D

thanks bud, im sad to see him go but ive told my self im going to get a life-size one later down the line lol ... it helps the pain

Back