Chronicle Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D 1/1000 Scale Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ffa0767dc991b2197d1b60719a099aca.jpg
Does anybody know what company has the Ghostbusters Ecto-1[or Ecto-1A] on display in the background?

looks great imo. I want a future enterprise as well! This could be an explosive line, I'm not a die hard ST fan but a romulan warbird tng, borg cube, and enterprise E would be amazing.

I just received an email from Chronicle telling me my partial.ly payment plan for this has been canceled. No explanation why. A payment was just made September 15th. I've already paid $1,419.66 and just owed $281.34 with another payment scheduled in October for $93

I really hope this ship hasn't been canceled. I don't see any reason why my payment plan has been canceled, it's never been late, it just automatically pulled from my bank since Aug 2019.

Naturally the email was sent tonight, when both companies are closed and aren't open until Monday lol.

Very frustrating, almost $1500 in limbo. Funny, they say if you cancel you lose $200 down payment, but they can just cancel with no explanation. Very annoying.

They cancelled other items too, see the 1/6 Conan thread. Seems the company may be in trouble.

They cancelled other items too, see the 1/6 Conan thread. Seems the company may be in trouble.

Yeah, I just seen that, thank you.

Wow, this doesn't look good. I'm now worried about getting my $1400 back. 2020, just keeps getting more awesome!

I hope everything is fine as I have both this and Moya from Farscape on preorder? I did preorder locally so my money is safe.

Got an email today that my payment plan has been canceled.

Email came from Partial.ly
No refund or communication from Chronicle

I had the USS Enterprise ordered and $1400 prepaid with partially_paid. Just received emails from partially_paid refunding the entire amount back to my card.

Back