Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had much time for customs, busy time of year.

Anyways, I tried the flight cap from the Snowspeeder Luke today on my custom A-Wing pilot. Nice upgrade, I like the result. Going to have to snag a couple once these get parted out on TA.

Looks I forgot to dust off the shavings from his face after the dremmel work I had to do to get the head to fit into the cap.😁

20220608_195737.jpg
20220608_195927.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man! That's gonna be a fun build! I can already see a bunch of pilots in a group photo. If only there was an 1/6 X-Wing

I recieved my second HT Snowspeeder Luke yesterday. My plan is to use the headsculpt and holster to upgrade my dx07. I plan on using the dx07 headsculpt to upgrade my Sideshow Luke Hoth. Then use the rest of the figure to make Dak Ralter.

Here is step one. My upgraded Bespin Luke.
20220712_191845.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent work, looking forward to seeing the results. It's cool to know you can get a lot of mileage out of Snowspeeder Luke for multiple projects. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent work, looking forward to seeing the results. It's cool to know you can get a lot of mileage out of Snowspeeder Luke for multiple projects. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. You bet.

Its nice to be able to upgrade dx07, Sideshow Hoth Luke and create a Dak Ralter with one figure. All I need is to source an extra pair of boots.

Back