Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new headsculpt for my Imperial Colonel arrived.

Shout out to Austin for the belt and boxes.

20230211_153815.jpg
20230211_153731.jpg
20230211_153901.jpg

Great looking troopers Chaka!

They really do share so much in common with the Transport trooper. Looks like a lot of fun to kitbash some cool Imperial Infantry Troopers... Great work again on the Aldhani/Ferrix Trooper!😎👍

Dope! Love me some Muddies 😎
Great looking troopers Chaka!

They really do share so much in common with the Transport trooper. Looks like a lot of fun to kitbash some cool Imperial Infantry Troopers... Great work again on the Aldhani/Ferrix Trooper!😎👍
Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it.

I am planning on making a few more.

Nice Imperial Chaka, like this sculpt and sharp suit. 👍

Now he just needs to get to pressing some buttons and throwing some switches. That Technological Terror's not going to fly itself! 🎛️🎛️🎛️🎚️🎚️🎚️
😁

Last edited:
Nice Imperial Chaka, like this sculpt and sharp suit. 👍

Now he just needs to get to pressing some buttons and throwing some switches. That Technological Terror's not going to fly itself! 🎛️🎛️🎛️🎛️🎚️🎚️🎚️🎚️
😁
Thanks man! Yeah, I need a diorama to put all these guys in. Might have to talk to Izzy.😁

So, I dyed the Krennic poncho today. I used DyeMore graphite for synthetic materials. I realize graphite isn't black, but saw on FB someone use this exact product and achieve the desired black. I have dyed things numerous times so the only thing I can think of is I didn't leave it soaking long enough. Looks like I will pick up some black dye and see what happens.

This looks kinda cool with the graphite color, but I want black.

20230306_200623.jpg

Back