Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Chakaman

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Got my Death Star Trooper helmets today. Gave them a quick spray of flat black. Will make them shine eventually.

I wanted to show you the size difference between the Hasbro(left) and the Hot Toys(right). Pretty significant size difference.

20230117_144758.jpg
20230117_153714.jpg

Last edited:

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Excellent job. I always loved those big ,dark helmets and the overall design. I agree,glossy looks way better. Wish I had a death star trooper myself. Maybe they put one out again. Can’t even remember they did… that grey suit and helmet look great as well. Great work! Always a pleasure to see those custom figures!

Chakaman

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Reaction score
Excellent job. I always loved those big ,dark helmets and the overall design. I agree,glossy looks way better. Wish I had a death star trooper myself. Maybe they put one out again. Can’t even remember they did… that grey suit and helmet look great as well. Great work! Always a pleasure to see those custom figures!
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

HT did tease a Death Star Trooper a few years ago at SDCC but never released it. Hopefully it will eventually get released. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, these will fill in nicely. 😁

Last edited:

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

HT did tease a Death Star Trooper a few years ago at SDCC but never released it. Hopefully it will ever get released. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, these will fill in nicely. 😁
I bet that would sell great. It has that special look we freaks really appreciate! maybe,one day…

Cagoda

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
You're literally going to have enough 1/6 Imperial staff to man an actual Death Star haha. Great work!